• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[FULL-FILLED] Paragon Partition Manager 90 Professional

Paragon Partition Manager 9.0 Professional

Info:
    Real Player plays all major media formats including RealVideo, RealAudio, Windows Media and Quicktime. This makes it easier for end users to decide on the media they want to access, not the format or software. We take universality a step further by providing RealPlayers for Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Unix, mobile phones, portable devices, set top boxes, DVD players and gaming consoles.

Paragon Partition Manager 9.0 Professional
    Every PC owner sooner or later meets a task of hard disk management. An optimum allocation of disk resources is the key point to manage data and operating systems on your computer effectively. Paragon's award winning Partition Manager provides easy and reliable hard drive partitioning and full-range hard disk management. It enables to create, copy, resize and move hard drive partitions. This full function tool is suitable for home and professional use. Partition Manager helps you to: Enhance computer performance, convert operating systems, defragment partitions, optimize your hard disk partitions cluster size.
    Resize, move, hide, merge, restore and convert partitions without data loss.
    Partition Manager 9.0 Professional overview
    â€Ã‚¢ Redistribute Unused Disk Space - easily resize your partition(s) without any data loss
    â€Ã‚¢ Perform advanced partitioning operations: resize/move/copy/merge/undelete partitions
    â€Ã‚¢ Change partition properties: hide/unhide, make active/inactive, assign/remove drive letter, change volume label, convert file system, etc.
    â€Ã‚¢ Change disk properties: change SID, change primary slots
    â€Ã‚¢ Clone hard disks or separate partitions
    â€Ã‚¢ Redistribute unused disk space - easily resize your partitions without any data loss
    â€Ã‚¢ Volume Explorer (fully embedded within the application) - quickly browse FAT, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2 or Ext3 FS partition, edit or copy files and folders
    â€Ã‚¢ Defragment partitions and optimize their cluster size

New and updated features:
    â€Ã‚¢ Install New OS Wizard prepares a hard disk for a new operating system installation
    â€Ã‚¢ Updated! Safely setup and manage multiple operating systems on the same PC with the Boot Manager
    â€Ã‚¢ Updated! Boot Corrector allows you to resolve most common boot problems.
    â€Ã‚¢ Simple Backup Wizard enables to back up system and data to a local or network disk before applying any critical operations.
    â€Ã‚¢ The Initial Backup Reminder which appearances on program startup, advices to back up system and data before critical partitioning operations.
    â€Ã‚¢ Restore entire disks or separate partitions and roll-back your unsuccessful partitioning operations with the Paragon Recovery CD
    â€Ã‚¢ File Transfer Wizard can restore separate files and folders from a previously created backup archive.
    â€Ã‚¢ Updated! Dynamic disk support (convert to basic, backup/restore, defrag, check file system).
    â€Ã‚¢ Updated! Disk Editor enables to view and manually edit hard disk/partition contents in a hexadecimal mode.
    â€Ã‚¢ Shrink/compact MFT allows compressing Master File Table for best performance of your system.
    â€Ã‚¢ Express Launcher provides user-friendly interface and quick access to most common operations.
    â€Ã‚¢ Updated! Improved Windows Vista support, including 64-bit editions.
    â€Ã‚¢ Included in the set Paragon Drive Backup 8.51 trial version allows you to evaluate powerful backup and restore tools.

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/180563615/download.php_f_P.P.M.9.0.P.R.rar
    grtz weesje
    moderator@spj hit thanks on the way out
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Paragon Partition Manager 90 Professional

can someone please attach this so i can get to windows 7 installed on a seperate partiition...... thanks guys.

Comment

• raybond25
      MOD Team HTC/SPJ Canuck
      • Apr 05

Originally posted by D/\SH
      can someone please attach this so i can get to windows 7 installed on a seperate partiition...... thanks guys.
      on it dashy, i'll have it up for you in a minute
      IF YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD OR SEE APPLICATIONS PAGE CLICK HERE
      IF YOU NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
      ]IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A THEME REQUEST CLICK HERE
      FORUM TIPS AND TOOLS CLICK HERE
      SPJ TOUR CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by raybond25
        on it dashy, i'll have it up for you in a minute
        damn you are always on a roll with these uploads hahahha you beat everyone to them for me :) thanks again, and hows your sis feeling and how you doing? havent knocked no one up right?

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
          • Mar 27

damn you are always on a roll with these uploads hahahha you beat everyone to them for me :) thanks again, and hows your sis feeling and how you doing? havent knocked no one up right?

HI BRO I DONT USE THIS I USE THE BUILD INT DISKMG FROM VISTA TYP THIS IN RUN diskmgmt.msc MAKE FREE SPACE FORMAT IT AND USE THE PARTITION EASYER THEN THIS

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
          MODERATOR@SPJ
          sigpic

Comment

• raybond25
            MOD Team HTC/SPJ Canuck
            • Apr 05

lol, no one else has been knocked up by yours truly. my sis is still feeling the accident, headaches persisting, they upped her painkillers but without knocking her out they're not perfect.

file's uploading for you now, taking a little longer due to all the other shit i'm downloading
            SPJ TOUR CLICK HERE

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Originally posted by CYBER WEESJE
              HI BRO I DONT USE THIS I USE THE BUILD INT DISKMG FROM VISTA TYP THIS IN RUN diskmgmt.msc MAKE FREE SPACE FORMAT IT AND USE THE PARTITION EASYER THEN THIS

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
              MODERATOR@SPJ
              ok, i got it open but doesnt allow me to do anything....... jut shows me i have one partition with no option to split that up.

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

lol, no one else has been knocked up by yours truly. my sis is still feeling the accident, headaches persisting, they upped her painkillers but without knocking her out they're not perfect.

file's uploading for you now, taking a little longer due to all the other shit i'm downloading
                thanks buddy for doing that :)

Comment

• raybond25
                  MOD Team HTC/SPJ Canuck
                  • Apr 05

ok, i got it open but doesnt allow me to do anything....... jut shows me i have one partition with no option to split that up.
                  Code:
                  https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=181936&highlight=partition
                  that's what i used, best one IMO. really easy to use

as for the upload, its a fairly big file (58mb) and SPJ seems to have shit its pants looking at it like 10 min saying "Uploading File(s) - Please Wait" and "sending request to smartphonejunkie.com..." in status bar
                  SPJ TOUR CLICK HERE

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

Code:
                    https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=181936&highlight=partition
                    that's what i used, best one IMO. really easy to use

as for the upload, its a fairly big file (58mb) and SPJ seems to have shit its pants looking at it like 10 min saying "Uploading File(s) - Please Wait" and "sending request to smartphonejunkie.com..." in status bar
                    yeah but still cant download that since at work and blocked. thats the whole problem lmao

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                      • Mar 27

Originally posted by d/\sh
                      ok, i got it open but doesnt allow me to do anything....... Jut shows me i have one partition with no option to split that up.
                      yeah but you have to make your hd partition smaller so you make free space you choose partition right click and make it smaller menu wil pop up select how much space and follow the rest of the steps and you end whit free space for a partition

grtz cyber weeske
                      moderator@spj
                      sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                        Owner - Staff
                        • Feb 07

yeah but you have to make your hd partition smaller so you make free space you choose partition right click and make it smaller menu wil pop up select how much space and follow the rest of the steps and you end whit free space for a partition

grtz cyber weeske
                        moderator@spj
                        so i would go and right click on c drive which is all of my hard drive than go to shrink partition?

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                          • Mar 27

so i would go and right click on c drive which is all of my hard drive than go to shrink partition?
                          yeah select c shrink it the size you whant you can assing a drivers letter or name think this is the best way i had isseu whit paragon have fix friends pc from using apps like this if it gos bad lol can realy mess up o dont forget to reboot when your done

grtz cyber weesje
                          moderator@spj
                          sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                            Owner - Staff
                            • Feb 07

yeah select c shrink it the size you whant you can assing a drivers letter or name think this is the best way i had isseu whit paragon have fix friends pc from using apps like this if it gos bad lol can realy mess up o dont forget to reboot when your done

grtz cyber weesje
                            moderator@spj

when i go to shrink all i get is this:
                            Attached Files

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                              • Mar 27

when i go to shrink all i get is this:
                              yep thats the menu where you have to select how much space you whant see and whats avaible of space think 25gigs wil be good or unless you whant more ofcorse

grtz cyber weesje
                              moderator@spj
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...