• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

SmileySMS v168 Freeware

SmileySMS v1.68 Freeware
    Requirements PPC WM5, WM6
    Overview: This program is a plugin for default MailBox program, and whenever you receive an SMS this program shows special notification message. And also you can view it the same way in your inbox. This program does not change your SMSes.

[break]
    Features:
    - Threaded messaging available for both WM 6.1 and WM6 / WM 5.0 editions.
    - Works on Smartphones (Windows mobiles standard) and also Pocket PC devices. - Unlike default WM 6.1 threading view,ability to forward,delete specific SMS by simply clicking on its number.
    - Shows and displays ANIMATED smilies found in SMS texts in Inbox/Notifications bubbles/Thread views.
    - Use smileys in compose forms,and easily send smileys.
    - Assign MP3,OGG,WAV,WMA and other popular music file formats as your SMS ring tones.
    - Shows pictures of contacts in SMS notification Bubbles/Forms/Threads.
    - Fully customizable and skinnable.
    - Remove phone number from the title of SMS notification,when the contact is known.
    - Replace number in body of delivery report with the name of sender (contact).
    - Easier to use menus for working with SMS notifications.
    - Support for vibrate and number of seconds to vibrate.
    - Bringing a menu for numbers found in your sms:"Send SMS","Save to Contacts", or "call".
    - Set Zoom level of notification bubbles.
    - All features (including program) are configurable from control panel (Windows Settings).
    - Compatible with other sms ring-tone programs like phonealarm.
    - WM 5.0 like notifications for WM 2003 users.

To change program settings you have to go to "Settings" or "Control Panel"of your device and in"System" section of it, you'll find SmileySMS settings. If before installing the program you opened the settings,you have to reset the device for settings to show up. Also if you have sent/recieved SMSs before installing program,you have to do reset too!

It is highly recommended that you install this program on your device (not on storage card-but will work also on storage card too!)

For Windows Mobile 5.0 users:
    By default (if you install on storage card) program only shows those sms' in inbox with smiley after you have installed the program. But to make it show all you previous smss too,just uncheck and check again "Inbox Smiley Forms" from program settings. You will then be able to see all SMSs with smilies in your inbox (if you install program on your device instead of storage card, hopefully program will work on installation and there is no need for this).

More Info
    Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=328363
    grtz weesje
    moderator@spj hit thanks on the way out

Attached Files
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • Kiit408
    My Phone Is Black
    • Jun 12

Re: SmileySMS v168 Freeware

i can see them when i am recieving is there anyway to choose wat smiley i want sent out wit my sms?... its a great app just dont know where in my text menu i can choose to send a certain smiley... any info on this?
    sigpic

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
      • Mar 27

Re: SmileySMS v168 Freeware

Originally posted by Kiit408
      i can see them when i am recieving is there anyway to choose wat smiley i want sent out wit my sms?... its a great app just dont know where in my text menu i can choose to send a certain smiley... any info on this?
      hi yeah its al the menu and option and its stated in thread you can use smileys to send

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
      MODERATOR@SPJ
      video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
      NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
      TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
      sigpic

Comment

Working...