Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICEM/\N
    The Man with the Plan!
    • Apr 10

[NEW] ED-Dloader v455 - Free File Downloader (Rapidshare Symbianize Mediafire

ED-Dloader v4.5.5 - Free File Downloader (Rapidshare, Symbianize, Mediafire, etc.)

Features:
    · Download files directly from your mobile phone by providing the download link from Rapidshare, Mediafire, Plunder, 4Shared, or Symbianize.
    · Auto Resume: If a download is interrupted the transfer is automatically resumed when the connection is restored. (only if server supports download resume)
    · Resume anytime: With this feature, you can start downloading a file, stop it, turn off your phone, reboot it and then resume from where you left off.
    · Less memory consumption: uses about 4 to 5 RAM while downloading
    · The last download link is saved for future reference so that you can re-download a file without having to re-type the same URL again
    · Trick Mode : if you want to download using the @ trick and not worrying about editing your URLs it will be automatically edited (not applicable to all mobile networks)

Compatibility:
    All CLDC 1.0 and MIDP 2.0 mobile phones

Tested working on Nokia N73, Nokia N70, Nokia 6300, Nokia 6500, Nokia N82, Nokia 6682, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6630, Nokia 5310, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericsson K800.

v4.5.5
    This is an updated to aED Downloader.
    This new version supports downloads from load.to, megaupload.com, 4shared.com, plunder.com, rapidshare.com mediafire.com, adrive.com. ~ Not Allowed ~(not free) and also Any Direct Links.

The new feature of this app is that it supports downloads of Attachments from few forums without registration or login.

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/138164445/aeddownloader_www.crazyhackerz.net.rar

PASSWORD: www.crazyhackerz.net
    FOLLOW ME>>>>
    Subscribe to my channel>>>>
    CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
    HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
    IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
    Forum Rules
    A Noob Guide
    Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
    Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic
Working...