Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott8813
    InsomniAddict
    • Feb 07

[RELEASE] X-men origins : Wolverine (2009) dvdr5 400mb [THIS IS NOT A WORKPRINT]

X-MEN ORIGINS : WOLVERINE (2009) DVDR5 400MB X-MEN ORIGINS : WOLVERINE (2009) DVDR5 400MB

This is NOT Workprint.

This IS Final so It's NEW And Ripped by scOrp

Code:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458525/
    Screens

[information]Details:

FORMAT ]:........................[ Matroska
    GENRE ]:........................[ Action | Fantasy | Sci-Fi | Thriller Thriller
    FILE SIZE ]:....................[ 400 MiB
    NO OF CDs ]:....................[ 1
    RESOLUTION ]:...................[ 720 x 304
    ASPECT RATIO ]:.................[ 2.35
    FRAME RATE ]:...................[ 25.000 fps
    LANGUAGE ]:....................[ English
    SUBTITLES ]:....................[ yes : muxed : english : not hardsubbed
    ORIGINAL RUNTIME ]:.............[ 0159
    RELEASE RUNTIME ]:..............[ 0159
    SOURCE ]:........................[ X-Men.Origins.Wolverine.READNFO.R5.XviD-DEViSE
    [/information]

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/239134081/Men..scOrp.part1.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/239134084/Men..scOrp.part2.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/239232241/Men..scOrp.part3.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/239232245/Men..scOrp.part4.rar
    Last edited by VenumX; May 31, 2009, 08:23 PM.
    sigpic

• D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: X-men origins : Wolverine (2009) dvdr5 400mb [THIS IS NOT A WORKPRINT]

nice release :) gonna download this tonight when i get back from work if it doesnt get taken down.

Comment

• scott8813
      InsomniAddict
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by D/\SH
      nice release :) gonna download this tonight when i get back from work if it doesnt get taken down.
      I've already downloaded all of the links and watched. So don't worry, if they get pulled I'll just put them right back up there for ya.
      sigpic

Comment

• VenumX
        The VenumX Factor
        • Nov 14

Originally posted by scott8813
        i've already downloaded all of the links and watched. So don't worry, if they get pulled i'll just put them right back up there for ya.
        not if i do it first

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
        stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
        Join A Group:--> HERE
        Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

I've already downloaded all of the links and watched. So don't worry, if they get pulled I'll just put them right back up there for ya.
          Originally posted by VenumX
          not if i do it first

hahahhaa as i have told you guys before.... this is enough of me to go around

Comment

• aznstud510x
            • May 22

Is this the one with all the special effects??

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Originally posted by aznstud510x
              Is this the one with all the special effects??
              yes, thats why it says in the title that it is not a workprint...

Comment

• aznstud510x
                • May 22

what kind of file is this, do i use winrar to unzip or some media player to watch? thanks ya'll.

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                  • Mar 27

what kind of file is this, do i use winrar to unzip or some media player to watch? Thanks ya'll.
                  hi you use winrar to unzip start whit the first file your end whit avi file or ohter mediafile oke

grtz weesje
                  moderator@spj
                  video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
                  NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
                  LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
                  TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
                  sigpic

Comment

• VenumX
                    The VenumX Factor
                    • Nov 14

what kind of file is this, do i use winrar to unzip or some media player to watch? thanks ya'll.
                    you have to use a program called 7-Zip to join these files together. always when there is no rar file and a bunch of .00X files 7-ZIP, you can find it here:

Code:
                    [url]http://www.7-zip.org/[/url]
                    --------- New Post Merged on 29/5/2009 at 1200 --------

Originally posted by weesje
                    hi you use winrar to unzip start whit the first file your end whit avi file or ohter mediafile oke

grtz weesje
                    moderator@spj
                    its always either winrar or 7-zip in this case winrar wont open it so you have to use 7-zip

--------- New Post Merged on 29/5/2009 at 1236 --------

still not working tho :/ i dunno if this is good or not, have you got it to work weesj?
                    Last edited by VenumX; May 29, 2009, 11:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Need to flash a rom?

Comment

• scott8813
                      InsomniAddict
                      • Feb 07

you have to use a program called 7-Zip to join these files together. always when there is no rar file and a bunch of .00X files 7-ZIP, you can find it here:

Code:
                      [URL]http://www.7-zip.org/[/URL]
                      --------- New Post Merged on 29/5/2009 at 1200 --------

its always either winrar or 7-zip in this case winrar wont open it so you have to use 7-zip

--------- New Post Merged on 29/5/2009 at 1236 --------

still not working tho :/ i dunno if this is good or not, have you got it to work weesj?
                      There's a program that I used to both download and extract this in the staff forum. JD........anyway I went ahead and extracted and I'm resplitting the movie into rar file form and will upload it onto rapidshare when I'm done. This should make it easier for most members
                      sigpic

Comment

• VenumX
                        The VenumX Factor
                        • Nov 14

There's a program that I used to both download and extract this in the staff forum. JD........anyway I went ahead and extracted and I'm resplitting the movie into rar file form and will upload it onto rapidshare when I'm done. This should make it easier for most members
                        well i joined the movie back together and was gonna do the same rar split it, but when i went to play the joined movie it didnt play. just make sure it plays before you go thorugh all that work and upload time

sigpic

Need to flash a rom?

Comment

• scott8813
                          InsomniAddict
                          • Feb 07

well i joined the movie back together and was gonna do the same rar split it, but when i went to play the joined movie it didnt play. just make sure it plays before you go thorugh all that work and upload time
                          DAMNIT, i had already finally got done splitting this and was in the middle of extracting this when I saw your post. Wierdest thing. Even with DIVX Player it keeps telling me that the file type is unknown.

Wait I just read my own title for this thread for the first time it seems like...........what the hell is DVDR5????
                          sigpic

Comment

• VenumX
                            The VenumX Factor
                            • Nov 14

DAMNIT, i had already finally got done splitting this and was in the middle of extracting this when I saw your post. Wierdest thing. Even with DIVX Player it keeps telling me that the file type is unknown.

Wait I just read my own title for this thread for the first time it seems like...........what the hell is DVDR5????
                            dvdr5 just means its a one-sided single-layer dvd disc. dunno why this isnt working, isnt even woring with vlc player

sigpic

Need to flash a rom?

Comment

• D/\SH
                              Owner - Staff
                              • Feb 07

have you tried virtualdub? i use it all the time and you can gt it here for free as well as follow the tutorial and see how that works.

http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/arch...b_join_avi.cfm

Comment

Working...