The Man with the Plan!
    • Apr 10

[NEW] Sonic the Hedgehog

Sonic the Hedgehog
    Released: May 20, 2009
    Size: 2.4 MB
    Seller: Sega America
    Latest version: 1.0.0

Sonic for iPhone was announced by Sega’s Director of Production, Paxton Lazar, during the “Mobile Gaming Experience” panel at the Consumer Electronics Show, on January 7, 2009.
    According to Sega, Sonic has been faithfully recreated to take advantage of the iPhone's powerful capabilities, enabling users to enjoy the classic style and breakneck speed of the game with responsive touchpad controls.
    Experience Sonic the Hedgehog on the iPhone and iPod Touch for the first time!

Relive the your favorite memories of the Genesis era as you rocket Sonic through hair-raising loop-de-loops and dizzying dives as you gather up Rings and stop Dr. Eggman's schemes for world domination!

Dr. Eggman has turned all of the animals into mechanical monsters, and it's up to the legendary hedgehog to save them.

• Blast through Seven Zones including classics as Green Hill Zone and Labyrinth Zone, as well as the Special Stages in an attempt to collect the Chaos Emeralds!

• Classic 2-D Sonic experience on the go for the first time on the iPhone and iTouch!

• Pick-up-and-play accessibility: Play in Full Screen or classic “Arcade” look and play with just the touch of a button.

New in this version
    Unavailable

Languages
    English, French, German, Italian

Requirements
    Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
    Requires iPhone 2.2.1 Software Update

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/235552233/Sonic_the_Hedgehog-1.0.0.ipa
    FOLLOW ME>>>>
    Subscribe to my channel>>>>
    CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
    HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
    IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
    Forum Rules
    A Noob Guide
    Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
    Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic
Working...