X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

ChalkTalk v10 iPhone iPod Touch

ChalkTalk v1.0 iPhone iPod Touch Cracked-COREPDA

DRAW TOGETHER, PLAY GAMES & HAVE FUN by connecting your iPhone or iPod touch with a friend’s!

HOW DOES IT WORK?
    Connect with a friend on your WiFi network, and get a shared screen so you and your friend can see whatever each other draws. Build on each other’s strokes while drawing, or play games like Tic-Tac-Toe and Hangman using background images we provide.

CAN I DO IT BY MYSELF?
    Of course! You can still have fun drawing alone if your friends aren’t lucky enough to have iPhones or iPod touches. Load any picture from your album (or snap a photo with the camera on the iPhone) to be silly and doodle on.

WHY SHOULD I UPGRADE TO THE PAID VERSION?
    With the paid version, you’ll be able to invite anyone using ChalkTalk or ChalkTalk Lite to draw with you. Plus, if you’re really proud of your creation, you can save it to your Photos in order to send it to friends.

WHAT IF I SUCK AT DRAWING?
    You don’t need to be good at drawing to have fun with ChalkTalk. There are also wacky stamps and emoticons (with sound effects). If you mess up, you can always undo what you did last or just shake your device to clear and start over.

REQUIREMENTS
    Works on iPhone or iPod touch with iPhone 2.2 software.

[CODE]http://rapidshare.com/files/233949919/ChalkTalk.v1.0.iPhone.iPod.Touch.Cr_cked-COREPDA.rar[CODE]

grtz weesje
    moderator@spj hit thanks on the way out
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
Working...