• Show
Clear All
  • Mike20PR
    SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
    • Mar 31

[RELEASE] Mach5 – new Skyfire-like Windows Mobile web browser

Code:
    http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=4291

It seems Skyfire now finally not without competition, with Mach5, a web browser which uses the same proxy-type method of rendering and transmitting full desktop-class websites to your mobile devices launching recently.

The software by NetAcceller is finger-optimized and like Skyfire offers full support for web video.

Unlike Skyfire however, while the application is now available as a free trial, it is unlikely to remain so indefinitely. If it does however provide a superior user experience there may be a niche for it after all.

New web browsing experience on your mobile...

Mach5 Web for Mobile enables mobile users to take the full PC web browsing experience to their mobile devices. Featured websites such as YouTube, Facebook, Google Maps, YouKu, YP Map and many other featured sites with Flash animations and videos, AJAX, JavaScript, ActiveX and more, are easily accessed. Video Clips on YouTube are full screen supported.

With the latest and unique remote browsing technology, Mach5 Web for Mobile requires just minimal bandwidth to retrieve FULL web content. Other features such as view and save Text and Image can also be supported by Mach5 Web for Mobile.

More Info
    Code:
    http://www.netacceler.com/home/main.html
    Download
    Code:
    http://www.netacceler.com/mach5_web/mach5_web_authorised_download.html
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BiG JeW; May 10, 2009, 03:08 PM.
    ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
    ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
    ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
    ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

• nadcicle
    • Apr 22

Re: Mach5 – new Skyfire-like Windows Mobile web browser

Definitely gonna give this a try and post back..

Thanks

--------- New Post Merged on 7/5/2009 at 0356 --------

Posting from the browser right now. I can say this thing definitely has alot of potential. Nowhere near as buggy as that crappy Fennec one at all.

One small not : when i went to google it recognized me in hong kong though lol.
    Last edited by nadcicle; May 07, 2009, 02:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

rawr

Comment

• kingtrini82
      King Trini
      • Feb 18

TRying now thanks

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by kingtrini82
        TRying now thanks
        let us know how it works for you :) too bad im blocked from the site at work or i would sign up.. guess i have to wait until i get home

Comment

• BiG JeW
          ADMIN-Watch what you say!
          • Feb 09

Originally posted by D/\SH
          let us know how it works for you :) too bad im blocked from the site at work or i would sign up.. guess i have to wait until i get home
          i got you! GIMME A MIN
          NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
          LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
          LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
          IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
          PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• Mike20PR
            SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
            • Mar 31

you dont need to sign up cuz its a trial ATM till middle of may. just download the cab and press "trial" when prompted

signing up doesnt make a difference really
            ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
            ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
            ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
            ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• BiG JeW
              ADMIN-Watch what you say!
              • Feb 09

added link to first post enjoy!
              NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
              LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
              LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
              IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
              PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• xybernetic
                • Nov 05

Just tried it and visited a couple of sites. On the good side compared to Skyfire, this browser has a cleaner and more smooth look. Finger scrolling is also a bit more responsive than skyfire. On the down side even though it plays videos like skyfire there were a couple of sites the browser wouldt play videos from. Also it has its own player which some may like and others wont (I personally dont like cause it takes longer to load) . And last but not least Pages take longer than Skyfire to load. I wont unistall yet but ill stick to Skyfire... Oh and hi everyone ..my first post

Comment

• nadcicle
                  • Apr 22

Originally posted by xybernetic
                  Just tried it and visited a couple of sites. On the good side compared to Skyfire, this browser has a cleaner and more smooth look. Finger scrolling is also a bit more responsive than skyfire. On the down side even though it plays videos like skyfire there were a couple of sites the browser wouldt play videos from. Also it has its own player which some may like and others wont (I personally dont like cause it takes longer to load) . And last but not least Pages take longer than Skyfire to load. I wont unistall yet but ill stick to Skyfire... Oh and hi everyone ..my first post
                  The reason I personally think it is so slow and the reason that you cannot get on to sites like hulu is because the proxy server is located somewhere in hong kong. If someone capitalized on this oppurtunity to have this on an american server it would be 1000 times better for us here in the US.

rawr

Comment

• m260gt
                    • Jun 26

is everyone elses in chinese? well some sites show up in chinese. i like this browser. i really like the tabs. makes it really easy.

Comment

• OgReNaToR
                      • Aug 22

everyones is the chinese version...its a hong kong based trial at the moment...hopefully we will get a localized version soon enough to try out

Comment

• m260gt
                        • Jun 26

yeah thats what i figured. hopefully it comes to the usa soon

Comment

• blackdiamond017
                          • Oct 17

I really like this browser. Pages seem to faster than Skyfire, plus it looks a lot more clear. I can finally play videos from just about any site and they actually look good! lol The only downfall is that it's the Hong Kong trial version so it poses a problem for sites like facebook. I can't wait to see what the localized premium version is like

Comment

• kbshowtyme
                            • Jan 18

A us version and a few updates this will be a beast

Comment

Working...