Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[REQ] Auslogics Registry Defrag 5018445

Keeping the registry as compact as possible means better computer performance. Auslogics Registry Defrag is
    fast becoming a useful and essential tool in keeping your registry defragmented. As a result, the Registry
    becomes compact and small, greatly improving your computer performance.

What is Windows Registry?
    The Registry is very much like hard disk drives. Programs on your computer access the Registry thousands of
    times per second. That means that the Registry, just like disk drives, gets bloated and fragmented with time.

Do You Know the Facts?
    Most of you already know that a fragmented registry slows down computer speed (same as hard disks). But few
    are aware that the registry is fully kept in the memory when your PC is running. Memory on your PC is much
    smaller than disk space and the more bloated the Registry becomes, the less space there is for other programs
    to run. Knowing that, it should not come as a surprise to you that Windows Vista or XP runs noticeably slower
    after a few months of work.

Download FREE Auslogics Registry Defrag to defragment and compact the Windows Registry in less than a minute.
    The program will scan through the registry to remove slack spaces, reducing the registry size and ultimately
    the amount of RAM the registry takes up, and improving your computer performance.

GRTZ WEESJE
    MODERATOR@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT

Attached Files
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • jr5416
    • May 12

Re: Auslogics Registry Defrag 5018445

Thanks for this find bro deff need something for my vista its been running so slow lately and its only like 3years old
    sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
      • Mar 27

Originally posted by jr5416
      Thanks for this find bro deff need something for my vista its been running so slow lately and its only like 3years old

HI YEAH WHAS A REquest tested its oke BUT I USE ADVANCE SYSTEM CARE PRO THAT DOS ALL CLEAN MEMORY DEFRAG REMOVES ALL CRAP FILES I THINK WHE HAVE IT HERE DO A SEARCH IF NOT MAKE A REqUEST AND I GO GET ONE LOL

GRTZ WEESJE
      MODERATOR@SPJ
      Last edited by CYBER WEESJE; May 07, 2009, 04:43 AM.
      video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
      NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
      TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
      sigpic

Comment

• skater_9119
        • Jun 14

sweeeet
        thanks for posting this

Comment