• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott8813
    InsomniAddict
    • Feb 07

[UPDATES] SlingPlayer Mobile v160114 NEW 12/7

SlingPlayer Mobile v1.6.0.111

SlingPlayer Mobile lets you watch your TV and all of its programming on your mobile device.

[B]Now you can truly watch your own TV whenever and wherever you are. SlingPlayer Mobile gives Slingbox owners the most powerful option available in mobile television, combining their unique personal home TV experience with the portability of their ms any type of Internet connection on the user's device, including high-speed cellular services (e.g. 3G or EV-DO) and WiFi, as well as USB or Bluetooth-based connections.

Intuitive SlingPlayer Interface:
    Just like the desktop version, SlingPlayer Mobile is easy to use, with features accessible through an intuitive touch-screen or navigational interface. Intuition of this magnitude is enough to make a psychic salivate.

Full Screen & Full Control:
    Watch full-screen video on mobile devices with rectangular displays (320x240 or 640x480 resolution) in "landscape" mode with rotation ability. SlingPlayer Mobile also allows you to control your programming just as you would on your regular TV through full menus and familiar icons.

Favorites & Keyboard Shortcuts:
    You can create shortcuts to your favorite channels and remote control buttons. You can also customize different shortcuts for each device you hook up to your Slingbox, whether its a TiVo® DVR, satellite receiver, DVD player or any other device with on-screen guides or navigation. For devices with QWERTY keyboards, remote control functions are mapped to corresponding keys for for quick one-click access.

Flexible Viewing Options:
    Discover multiple ways to watch your Slingbox. Audio-only Mode comes in handy if you want to listen to the news or a sports game in a low-bandwidth environment. You can quickly swtich from your DVR to your DVD, or any other input device hooked up to Slingbox anytime. And you can even adjust video display size or aspect ratio.

Internet Connection Support:
    SlingPlayer Mobile supports any type of Internet connection on your mobile device, including 3G cellular services such as EV-DO or UMTS, Wi-Fi USB or Bluetooth-based connections. There are no additional monthly fees or recurring charges for the use of SlingPlayer Mobile.

NEW RELEAS ADDED BY CYBER WEESJE 12/7
    Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H0964DOS
    EXE

CAB
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/317391104/SlingPlayer_Mobile.CAB
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CYBER WEESJE; December 07, 2009, 03:55 AM.
    sigpic

• wentzeric
    • Apr 22

Re: SlingPlayer Mobile v160111

Ok, I have installed it and turned it on. .....nothing ... its blank.

What do i use for a alias, or finder Id ...how do i get this started?
    sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Re: SlingPlayer Mobile v160111

Originally posted by wentzeric
      Ok, I have installed it and turned it on. .....nothing ... its blank.

What do i use for a alias, or finder Id ...how do i get this started?
      do you hve a slingplayer hooked up to your tv?

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
        • Mar 27

Re SlingPlayer Mobile v160114 NEW 12/7

bump bump new releas added

grtz cyber weesje
        senior admin@spj
        video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
        NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
        LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
        TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
        sigpic