• Show
Clear All
  • ICEM/\N
    The Man with the Plan!
    • Apr 10

[NEW] TNA Wrestling

TNA Wrestling v1.0.1 for iPhone and iPod

Application description
    Get ready to experience Total Nonstop Action with TNA Wrestling!

• Create your own wrestler and work your way up from unsigned rookie to TNA World Champion.

• Compete in one on one, tag team and gauntlet matches against your favorite TNA superstars, including Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Sting, LAX and more.

• Master strategy and turn-based wrestling gameplay. Unlock new moves, finishers, and customization options by gaining experience in the ring and on the microphone.

• You control the action both in and out of the ring. Forge alliances, make enemies, and even try your luck at charming the luscious TNA Knockouts.

* The Longtail Studios forums are now open! Visit http://longtailstudios.com/forums to discuss our games, chat with the developers, and get technical support

* Follow TNAiPhone on Twitter for real-time updates from the TNA Wrestling development team

* Recent TNA Wrestling reviews:
    • UGO: A- “…TNA Wrestling is a solid RPG/Wrestler hybrid with truly thoughtful and entertaining dialogue.”
    • ThePortableGamer.com: BUY IT “…TNA Wrestling is a must-own title.”
    • TheAppleBlog.com (TNA vs. WWE Legends of Wrestling): “TNA Wrestling is without a doubt the iPhone Wrestling Champion, and could even become my favorite wrestling game of all time.”
    • PocketGamer: 8/10 “Give it an hour of your time, and you'll never look at professional wrestling the same way.” New in this version
    - Fixed memory crash on launch
    - Fixed crash when leaving the XP screen back to the main menu
    - Added background music to story scenes
    - Save slots now show your wrestler’s name and level
    - Tweaked main menu graphics
    - Fixed a tag team AI issue where the CPU could waste crowd powers by tagging immediately afterward
    - You can now Avoid turnbuckle strikes (previously unavoidable)
    Languages
    English Requirements
    Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
    Requires iPhone 2.2 Software Update

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/228424769/TNA_Wrestling_v1.0.1.rar
    FOLLOW ME>>>>
    Subscribe to my channel>>>>
    CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
    HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
    IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
    Forum Rules
    A Noob Guide
    Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
    Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic
Working...