X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puertoblack2003
    OG Member
    • Nov 08

Flash Player 7 (Macromedia) PPC

I didnt find this program through search well at least by title so here it is.

Installation instructions for Flash Player 7 for Pocket PC

-----------------------------------------------------------

1. If you previously had Flash Player 6 for Pocket PC installed, do the following:
    1. Uninstall Flash Player 6 for Pocket PC.
    2. Remove the Flash Player 6 for Pocket PC installer from ActiveSync.
    3. Restart your device.
    2. Copy the Flash Player 7 for Pocket PC CAB file to your Pocket PC.
    3. Double-click the CAB file to install Flash Player 7.

Once you’ve installed Flash Player 7 you will be able to use Pocket IE to view Flash content embedded in web pages. There is no standalone player functionality provided with this install.

Note: This version of Flash Player is for the individual use of developers of Pocket PC devices. For more information about Adobe’s Flash Player distribution policy read the FAQ.

When you download the free player, it is provided "as-is"—which means that Adobe will support it only for Windows Mobile 5 and Pocket PC 2003 OS devices through available online resources on our website. If you experience any problems for non-certified devices, you should discuss them with other developers in various forums.

download
    Attached Files

SPJ Bulletin @
    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com
  • kbshowtyme
    • Jan 18

Re: Flash Player 7 (Macromedia) PPC

Thanks for this gem it will come in handy

Comment

• jnuts5423
      • Sep 07

is anybody else getting a serious lag when watching videos. I even have the speed tweaks and it is still lagging terribly.

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by jnuts5423
        is anybody else getting a serious lag when watching videos. I even have the speed tweaks and it is still lagging terribly.
        what are you trying to watch? if your going to a site with a lot of lfash or shit going on in the back than of course its going to load slower.... remember this is a phone and not a full pc.

Comment

• jnuts5423
          • Sep 07

Originally posted by D/\SH
          what are you trying to watch? if your going to a site with a lot of lfash or shit going on in the back than of course its going to load slower.... remember this is a phone and not a full pc.
          I was just trying youtube. thats what i always go to to try flash. Ive tried multiple roms, and installs to get flash in opera but it never works. I can get it to work initially but it eventually stops workin. I have skyfire, but I figured this might be a better option than skyfire. i can also use TCPMP and flashbundle, but im just trying to find the best solution. i hate how TCPMP has you hit 2 "ok's" to get it to play.

Comment

• Sh0wNuF
            • Jul 09

Originally posted by jnuts5423
            I was just trying youtube. thats what i always go to to try flash. Ive tried multiple roms, and installs to get flash in opera but it never works. I can get it to work initially but it eventually stops workin. I have skyfire, but I figured this might be a better option than skyfire. i can also use TCPMP and flashbundle, but im just trying to find the best solution. i hate how TCPMP has you hit 2 "ok's" to get it to play.
            for youtube just use the youtube app that comes on most of the tp roms...and if you don't have it or want a better one, google has one out that plays like the stock one but I find that it is better...I believe you can download it here from your mobile internet browser
            Code:
            www.m.youtube.com
            sigpic

Comment

• jnuts5423
              • Sep 07

Originally posted by Sh0wNuF
              for youtube just use the youtube app that comes on most of the tp roms...and if you don't have it or want a better one, google has one out that plays like the stock one but I find that it is better...I believe you can download it here from your mobile internet browser
              Code:
              www.m.youtube.com
              i know. Im using techs youtube app. I just wanted flash for obvious purposes. sites like nothingtoxic and ebaumsworld are fun to view on the go. like i said im just trying to find the best flashplayer option.

Comment

Working...