Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[RELEASE] Ashampoo SeeYa v22 FOR XP

With Ashampoo SeeYa! 2 all users of digital images - individuals, corporations, families or companies - can create, store, transmit, send, or post sound enhanced images with just a couple of mouse clicks!
    Features:
    Do you know that the more senses that are stimulated by a message, the greater is its impact - and retention? Ashampoo SeeYa! 2 allows you to compress images and voice to create a compact, one-file, talking slideshow. Or add text messages that can be displayed directly to the picture. An executable file, which could be saved as ZIP-file, too. You can send it to your family, friends or your business partners around the world! It is so easy! You will love it!
    Step 1:
    Choose your pictures you like to send to your family, friends or business partners. You can arrange these very easy with the new sort function.
    Step 2:
    Now you can record your voice to every picture - your recipients can hear your voice commentating the images you choose. It does not matter if you will have no mircophone for recording. Write your messages in the textbox. It will be displayed upon the picture.
    Step 3:
    Compress the whole thing into a small self executable or zip file and send it straight to the people you want to see and hear it!
    OBS: drag and drop images is better!
    Size: 4.3 MB
    grtz weesje
    moderator@spj hit thanks on the way out

Attached Files
    Last edited by CYBER WEESJE; April 27, 2009, 07:33 PM.
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • PHE-NOM
    Creativity Unleashed
    • Oct 14

Re: Ashampoo SeeYa v22

hey weesje, is this for phones or pc? the reason i ask, is because i try to install on my laptop, but i get an error message saying that this application is NOT compatible with vista...... any ideas? also you have listed as a cab. file....
    Last edited by PHE-NOM; April 27, 2009, 06:49 PM.
    sigpic

NEW TO SPJ? CLICK HERE

NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH? CLICK HERE

QUIERES SABER COMO DESBLOQUEAR Y FLASHAR TU TELEFONO? PRESIONA AQUI
    TIENES PREGUNTAS SOBRE APPLICACIONES O TEMAS, PERO NO SABES HABLAR INGLES? PRESIONA AQUI

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
      • Mar 27

Re: Ashampoo SeeYa v22

Originally posted by phe-nom
      hey weesje, is this for phones or pc? The reason i ask, is because i try to install on my laptop, but i get an error message saying that this application is not compatible with vista...... Any ideas? Also you have listed as a cab. File....
      hi bro yeah this is xp only must at this to the posted see if i can find vista one

grtz weesje
      moderator@spj
      video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
      NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
      TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
      sigpic

Comment

Working...