• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICEM/\N
    The Man with the Plan!
    • Apr 10

[NEW] Yell mobile

Yell mobile

Consumers can find the details of Yell's two million UK local business listings using their mobile phones, and enjoy the following benefits:
    Search over 2 million listed local businesses: Yell.com mobile allows you to search Yell’s database of over 2 million local businesses across the UK directly from your mobile phone. From plumbers to pizza or cleaners to comedy clubs, Yell.com mobile lets you find and contact local businesses and services anywhere in the UK.

Search around a location: Need something nearby? Enter a location and find the closest businesses to you. The location could be a postcode, street name, train/tube station, town or city.

Single click to call a business: Need to talk to someone right away? When you find the business you require, simply click on the phone number to initiate a call.

Save business details to contacts: Want to call later? Yell.com mobile allows you to save business details directly to the contact list/phonebook of your phone.

Maps of business locations: Want to know where the business is? Yell.com mobile shows the location of any business on a full colour map.

Routes & walking/driving directions: Need to know how to get there? Yell.com mobile can direct you to a business from wherever you are. Whether you are walking or driving, Yell.com mobile can give you turn-by-turn directions.

Code:
    Download via Wap:	Open wap.GetJar.com with your mobile -> Quick Download -> enter Quick Download Code 54471
    FOLLOW ME>>>>
    Subscribe to my channel>>>>
    CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
    HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
    IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
    Forum Rules
    A Noob Guide
    Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
    Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic
Working...