• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICEM/\N
    The Man with the Plan!
    • Apr 10

[NEW] Pixelpipe Media Gateway for Android

Pixelpipe Media Gateway for Android

Liberate your media with Pixelpipe and get your photos off of your Android powered device and out to your favorite social network, micro-blog, photo/video and blog services. With over 65 supported destinations from around the world to choose from the choice is really yours. Free your media and share your life. Features: - Upload once and we'll take care of the distribution, no need to send to each destination individually - Support for text based blog and status updates. - Ability to add and configure destinations from the Android device or online at Pixelpipe.com - Complimentary desktop applications available for OS X, Windows and Linux - Preservation of location information when available Supported services include: Photo & Video: Flickr, Picasa, YouTube, Photobucket, Nokia Ovi, Phanfare, Smugmug, vimeo, ImageShack, pikeo, webshots, kyte, FotoTime, Zooomr, Fotki, Zoom.in, 23hq, Photoservice.com, 72 photos, ipernity, Viddler, Shutterfly, photobox, Kodak Gallery, Snapfish, Zenfolio, Mobypicture and Gallery Menalto Status/Micro-Blog: Twitter, Jaiku, ping.fm, brightkite, FriendFeed, TwitPic, kwippy, Rejaw, Seesmic, Plurk, identi.ca, plerb Social Networks: MySpace, Facebook, Friendster, imeem, Vox, Bebo, Hyves Blogs: Blogger, TypePad, WordPress, tumbler, LiveJournal, Atom, MetaWeblog, MovableType, Drupal Online storage: box.net, drop.io, Acrobat.com Widget: Picturtrail, imageloop Other: FTP, Email, qipit.

Code:
    Download via Wap:	Open wap.GetJar.com with your mobile -> Quick Download -> enter Quick Download Code 53105
    FOLLOW ME>>>>
    Subscribe to my channel>>>>
    CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
    HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
    IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
    Forum Rules
    A Noob Guide
    Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
    Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic
Working...