• Show
Clear All
  • scott8813
    InsomniAddict
    • Feb 07

[RELEASE] Rapidshare Time Resetter 10

Rapidshare Time Resetter 1.0

Rapidshare Time Resetter 1.0
    Now you can download more than you can without Rapidshare Premium ***!
    This really DOES WORK! All you need is dynamic IP address!
    Note: Please don’t tell me this doesn’t work if you have a static IP, for those that does have dynamic IP address, enjoy! Just use the program when you’re done downloading with the first download!

Note2: Because of router issues and more, I will say this:
    If your running behind a router, or on CABLE, likely your chance of getting this program to run for you is far fetched. Meaning it will not work!! If your wondering, yes it is still possible to have this working behind a router like me!

Note3: This tool 100% working with dynamic IP address.

Download

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/223685342/Rapidshare_Time_Resetter_1.0.rar
    Last edited by scott8813; April 27, 2009, 08:44 AM.
    sigpic

• ronaldsdv
    • Mar 10

Re: Rapidshare Time Resetter 10

It works and without any problems ... go for it... it saves a lot of time.

Thanks Scott

Comment

• littledaisy
      SPJ Addict :)
      • Oct 18

here's the noob question of the day...whats a dynamic IP address and a static?...and how do we know which one we have?...
      sigpic

Comment

• scott8813
        InsomniAddict
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by littledaisy
        here's the noob question of the day...whats a dynamic IP address and a static?...and how do we know which one we have?...
        dynamic means that on your home network that your pc's ip adress on the network has been assigned (usually by yourself) and a static ip address is usually set at random. what kind of connection do you have?
        sigpic

Comment

• littledaisy
          • Oct 18

well i connect through a home router..but if thats an issue can i connect my laptop straight to the modem and use this?...
          sigpic

Comment

• scott8813
            InsomniAddict
            • Feb 07

well i connect through a home router..but if thats an issue can i connect my laptop straight to the modem and use this?...
            The router way is doable but very advanced in setting up and I wouldn't recommend it. But straight to the modem should work well. Wait. When you say straight to the modem do you mean hook your modem on your laptop straight to the cable that goes to the internet? Or do you mean you hook your laptop straight to the modem/router???
            sigpic

Comment

• littledaisy
              • Oct 18

lol..whoa confusing...well i meant connect my laptop to the modem that is connected to my cable...if that makes any sence
              sigpic

Comment

• scott8813
                InsomniAddict
                • Feb 07

lol..whoa confusing...well i meant connect my laptop to the modem that is connected to my cable...if that makes any sence
                yes i believe it does. This modem you're talking about. Does it also serve as a wifi router?
                sigpic

Comment

• littledaisy
                  • Oct 18

no the router i use is connected to the modem...but im talking about connecting it directly to the modem..without the router ....cool?
                  sigpic

Comment

• scott8813
                    InsomniAddict
                    • Feb 07

no the router i use is connected to the modem...but im talking about connecting it directly to the modem..without the router ....cool?
                    Wow, that's alot of routing through multiple devices for one connection. Even with a cable modem that's gotta tamper with your connection speed when utilizing all of those devices at once. But to answer your question, yes, when you connect straight to the modem it should work. If not, then hit me up and I'll tell you what you can do to fix it.
                    sigpic

Comment

• littledaisy
                      • Oct 18

thanks scott...you have been most helpfull!!! oh and yeah ur right...my internet speed sucks...even with high speed road runner...crummy time warner connection...im looking into verizon fios...heard real good things :)
                      sigpic

Comment

• scott8813
                        InsomniAddict
                        • Feb 07

thanks scott...you have been most helpfull!!! oh and yeah ur right...my internet speed sucks...even with high speed road runner...crummy time warner connection...im looking into verizon fios...heard real good things :)
                        Well thank you. I'm glad that I could help. And I have heard equally good things about Verizon FIOS. Remember this though. They may be able to get the connection at high speed via fiberoptic cables to your residence, but unless that then links straight to your pc you will loose well over 75% of that connection speed because what happens is they first have their FIOS (FIber Optic Speed) run to your home but then it connects to say something like a coax cable (what connects to your tv/modem/other devices. then from there to their modem/router. Then to your pc. Your connection can only run as fast as your slowest cable that leads to their server. But all in all your connection would still be good. But I am running Road Runner as well.

Check out the first post of this thread to see my connection with Road Runner:

https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/s...d.php?t=184178
                        sigpic

Comment

• littledaisy
                          • Oct 18

thats freakin impressive...i dont get one third of that speed...trust me ive checked lol and well i have no idea how time warner can make my speeds faster..all i know is that the husband get pretty pissed off at me when i make him lagg on xbox live lol...
                          sigpic

Comment

• scott8813
                            InsomniAddict
                            • Feb 07

thats freakin impressive...i dont get one third of that speed...trust me ive checked lol and well i have no idea how time warner can make my speeds faster..all i know is that the husband get pretty pissed off at me when i make him lagg on xbox live lol...
                            lol.....that's funny. And I'm sure that Time Warner has no idea either. I think that they are cross breeds in between Sprint Customer Service and Apes. I am sure that it could be improved upon though. It mostly depends on three things (in this order) Your location, your setup, your package that you pay for.
                            sigpic

Comment

• littledaisy
                              • Oct 18

well i think it might be my setup...cuz i pay like $180 for cable and internet in the same package...its cuz i have a crummy linksys router too so that might play a role....but who knows... :/
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...