Clear All
  • scott8813
    InsomniAddict
    • Feb 07

100% Free HTC IMEI Update Tool

100% Free HTC IMEI Update Tool

Finally, its here!

This is a beta product. I have tested it extensively on my device. ig
    However, use it at your own risk! If something goes wrong, remember that this is a free tool, it didn't cost you a dime, and you are using it at your own risk
    With that disclaimer in place, I should say the tool works great

Requirements:
    You should have a CID unlocked device possibly with a downgraded ROM.
    Remember, once you have downgraded your ROM, and unlocked your CID, this tool will work for sure. If it doesn't work initially, just downgrade your ROM, unlock your CID, start Windows Mobile, establish an ActiveSync connection, and try again. It will work. (Only exception: DOC G4 chips are currently not supported)
    AND, once you've updated your IMEI, you can ALWAYS upgrade to a later ROM. The changes to your IMEI survive new ROM installations

Instructions:
    * 1. Extract all files inside archive to a temp folder on your drive
    2. Establish an ActiveSync connection with your PDA 
    3. Run the file iWizard.exe, follow the on-screen prompts
    YES, its that easy! The very friendly HTC IMEI Update Wizard will guide you step-by-step through updating your IMEI number.
    Enjoy, everybody! Once again, a BIG thanks to EVERYBODY who contributed to this project

disclaimer :
    I must first state, clearly and categorically,
    CHANGING YOUR IMEI IS VERY LIKELY TO BE A CRIME IN YOUR COUNTRY
    Now, you may well be a pimp or snakehead already, so no worries relatively speaking, but understand that changing IMEIs can result in a prison sentence or castration, not merely a slap of the wrists. One way or the other, you won't be bending over in the shower if this is a crime in your country and you're found guilty. The law is there for a valid reason, if not necessarily a good reason. Please check the law in your country before considering changing your IMEI.

You should note that in these days of heightened terrorist threats, if your phone is found to have a false IMEI and you also happen to have a beard and a beautiful tanned completion, you're likely to be spending time with wires hanging out of your orifices, so again, think twice.

Attached Files
    sigpic

Working...