• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott8813
    InsomniAddict
    • Feb 07

[UPDATES] Microsoft Office 2008 With SP2 Volume License MAC NEW 08/09

Microsoft Office 2008 With SP2 Volume License MAC | 555 MB

A streamlined user interface, hundreds of new themes and templates, and better compatibility with your Windows-based colleagues--with Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac, you'll simplify your work and achieve more with less effort.

The latest version of the industry standard for productivity software on the Macintosh platform, Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac is more powerful and easier to use. Office 2008 combines Microsoft Word for Mac, Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac, Microsoft Excel for Mac, Microsoft Entourage for Mac, and Microsoft Messenger for Mac and lets you easily create high-impact documents and seamlessly share your ideas with others, whether they are on the Mac or Windows platform.

System Requirements for
    Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac:

To run Microsoft® Office 2008 for Mac, your computer must meet the following requirements:
    • Processor: A Mac computer with an Intel, PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4 (500 MHz or faster) processor
    • Operating System: Mac OS X version 10.4.9 or later
    • Memory: 512 MB of RAM or more
    • 1.5 GB of available hard disk space
    • Hard Disk: HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
    • Drives: DVD drive or connection to a local area network (if installing over a network)
    • Display: 1024 x 768 or higher-resolution monitor
    • Entourage and certain features require Internet access (fees may apply)

For Office 2008 for Mac and Office 2008 for Mac Special Media Editions: Connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 or later is required for certain advanced functionality in Entourage 2008.

Additional items or services required to use certain features:
    • Modem: 14.4 Kbps or higher.
    • Internet Access: Internet connection through either an Internet service provider (ISP) or a network. Internet access might require a separate fee to an ISP; local or long-distance telephone charges might also apply

Download:

NEW LINKS ADDED CYBER WEESJE 08/09
    Code:
    http://hotfile.com/dl/9980675/313fc0a/Keosoft90CW.MO8SP2M.part1.rar.html
    http://hotfile.com/dl/9980677/bfbb85c/Keosoft90CW.MO8SP2M.part2.rar.html
    http://hotfile.com/dl/9980686/e8930ac/Keosoft90CW.MO8SP2M.part3.rar.html
    http://hotfile.com/dl/9980676/d10cefb/Keosoft90CW.MO8SP2M.part4.rar.html
    http://hotfile.com/dl/9980678/d425a73/Keosoft90CW.MO8SP2M.part5.rar.html
    http://hotfile.com/dl/9980679/37eb133/Keosoft90CW.MO8SP2M.part6.rar.html
    Password:
    Code:
    www.subforum.info
    [/CODE]
    Last edited by CYBER WEESJE; September 08, 2009, 03:45 AM.
    sigpic

• Hagen5244
    • Nov 05

Re: Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac Home and Student Edition

Thanks so much, i have it installed and working. I like to put that if you let it use the automatic update it will try to make you register and at that point I couldn't make it work. If you stop the automatic update program then you just install and everything works. Thanks again

Comment

• jkukoc7
      • Apr 18

Hi,

The links are not working.....

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by jkukoc7
        Hi,

i or another member/staff will see what we can do on the reup for you.... im stuck at work so cant test any links and many of the sites are blocked so i will have to do this tomorrow after work so basically wednesday unless someone else can grab this.... if not reupped by tomorrow night just bump this thread with areminder andi will get it all done for you...

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
          • Mar 27

Hi,

Hi new links added to the first posted full version mac sp2 hit that rep button lol

Originally posted by D/\SH
          i or another member/staff will see what we can do on the reup for you.... im stuck at work so cant test any links and many of the sites are blocked so i will have to do this tomorrow after work so basically wednesday unless someone else can grab this.... if not reupped by tomorrow night just bump this thread with areminder andi will get it all done for you...
          he bro np i got this one updated

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
          ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
          video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
          NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
          LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
          TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
          sigpic

Comment

• jkukoc7
            • Apr 18

Re: Microsoft Office 2008 With SP2 Volume License MAC NEW 08/09

thanks cyber and dash....

p.s. i hit the add rep button to each but it sends i need to spread rep around before giving it to you guys again? ill hit that rep button as many times as i can.....you guys have been great....

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Re: Microsoft Office 2008 With SP2 Volume License MAC NEW 08/09

thanks cyber and dash....

p.s. i hit the add rep button to each but it sends i need to spread rep around before giving it to you guys again? ill hit that rep button as many times as i can.....you guys have been great....
              thanks and you are using the thumbs up at the buttom or down correct? and we here to help ya bro you know we got yur back

Comment

Working...