• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott8813
    InsomniAddict
    • Feb 07

[RELEASE] [RS] Truster Lie Dectector 24

[RS] Truster Lie Dectector 2.4

with this Truster truth detection software, you can now turn your computer or laptop into a Truth Verification Device. According to PC Format magazine: "Although Truster comes with a manual, the software is so instinctive and straightforward to use that you can have it up and running within seconds." Truster is an on your desktop computer lie detector that can analyze the voice through: (a) An In Person Live Conversation; (b) An In Person Recorded Conversation (Both Digital And Analog Recordings!); (c) A Live Over The Telephone Conversation; and, (d) A Phone Recorded Conversation (Both Digital And Analog Recordings).

In all those instances, it will show you on screen whether the subject is lying, outsmarting you, exaggerating, or just not sure of the words he is telling you. In short, you will know if the subject is or has told you the truth.

Truster is a revolutionary new software product that interfaces with your PC or laptop computer for quick and reliable live and recorded truth verification. Anyone with a computer can use it. You will be in a position to detect deception nd verify the truth during one-on-one conversation or while talking on your home of office phone connected to your PC. You can also record conversations for later analysis.

Truster technology was originally developed for military use but now you can use the same technology they use to detect lying and deception. Truster is a computerized voice stress analysis software you can install on your computer. Truster can be used with in person interviews, tape recorded analysis or over the telephone line.

Code:

http://rapidshare.com/files/220383187/Truster_Lie_Dectector_2.4.rar
    sigpic

• ON3/\L
    SPJ Supporter/Promoter
    • Jan 28

Re: [RS] Truster Lie Dectector 24

Has anyone played around with this at all? I have an in call recorder and was wondering if I can play the recording through this app? The idea of it seems pretty neat, but how often would I use it idk, so not sure if I gonna install this as it will most likely just collect dust.
    sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
    Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
    Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• VenumX
      The VenumX Factor
      • Nov 14

i attempted to download this but antivirus scanned crack as virus, please confirm or disprove :)

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
      stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
      Join A Group:--> HERE
      Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

• scott8813
        InsomniAddict
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by VenumX
        i attempted to download this but antivirus scanned crack as virus, please confirm or disprove :)
        Cracks are virus'. Forms of them at least. All cracked or patched programs should be detected by your antivirus. If not then you should look into getting a new one. Now as far as it being a virus (bad) goes. What type does it list it as?
        sigpic

Comment

• fanaticny
          • Dec 15

Is this available for a ppc?

Comment

• jr5416
            • May 12

Originally posted by fanaticny
            Is this available for a ppc?
            NOt here at least bro try googling it ,i googled for u but seems like u have to create an account for it ,another thing u can do is request it .
            sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

Working...