X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puertoblack2003
    OG Member
    • Nov 08

NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile

For you all fans out there finally a working version for vga and qvga devices enjoy !!!

Sprint announced a new mobile application today that is compatible with some Sprint handsets that allows NASCAR fans to keep track of the racing action right form their phones. Sprint says the application is available free of charge to NASCAR fans who already have a mobile phone with a data plan. "NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile provides fans what they want right now with easy-to-find information and statistics about their favorite driver and sport," said Steve Gaffney, director of sports marketing for Sprint.

Sprint says that the application allows fans to get relevant information on a race in one location on their phones. When the application runs on non race day’s fans will see menus for driver statistics, points standings and upcoming broadcast schedules. On a race day or qualifying day fans will get options to view live leader boards, audio, video and a personalized My Driver section with all the info on your favorite driver.

Code:
    To get the application sprint customers with compatible handsets need to text NASCAR to 7777 and will get a reply with a link to download the application. Users can also get the link directly from the Sprint website
    Attached Files

SPJ Bulletin @
    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile

gonna watch the race buddy? i cant wait for nascar season to start up again.

Comment

• puertoblack2003
      OG Member
      • Nov 08

Originally posted by D/\SH
      gonna watch the race buddy? i cant wait for nascar season to start up again.
      already started last night The Budweiser Shootout #29 Harvick won the race

SPJ Bulletin @

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by cOderz
        already started last night The Budweiser Shootout #29 Harvick won the race
        i know it was a pretty good race last night, i was meaning THE race over at daytona

Comment

• CajunReefer
          • Oct 25

Does anyone know if this will work with Alltel or Verizon? Or only Sprint? Thanks!

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Originally posted by CajunReefer
            Does anyone know if this will work with Alltel or Verizon? Or only Sprint? Thanks!
            only sprint since it is sprint branded and offered to their subscribers only.. ..

Comment

• puertoblack2003
              OG Member
              • Nov 08

Originally posted by D/\SH
              i know it was a pretty good race last night, i was meaning THE race over at daytona

na probably my pop he's about 2 hours away

SPJ Bulletin @

Comment

Working...