X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

HTC Footprints CAB for Diamond!Updated Feb 5th! Google Maps/Tomtom

Hey Guys! Over at XDA, footprints was ported over to the Raphael and it works on the diamond too. I will try to keep this thread updated and try to help out in any way possible.

Since the file is quite big approx (16mb), you CAN install to internal storage, and if you are unhappy you can always uninstall and it uninstalls perfectly.

I've attached the cab for you guys. Enjoy and post feedback.

Instructions
    1.) Download file
    2.) Rename and add extension .cab (ive done this in the attached cab)
    3.) Transfer to your phone and install (internal or device, both work).
    4.) File is in programs/multimedia/footprints
    5.) Enjoy and Thanks =)

UPDATES

Feb 4TH 1st UPDATE UPLOADED CAB
    Feb 4TH 2ND UPDATE UPLOADED CAB
    Feb 5th 3rd Update Google Maps Cab Added (if you do not have tomtom or CoPilot, you must have google maps to get the full effect of the program)

UPDATE: Xboxmod is currently working on a TF3D Footprints TAB, I will keep you all updated on the topic as it develops.

1. Added voAMRNBEnc to cab
    2. Photo in postcard is now fixed
    3. Updated photo's for preloaded locations

Direct download:
    Code:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/83794120/1f744e76/KDKobes_Footprint__Feb_2nd_.html
    As of right now, this does NOT have the "Footprint Tab" on the home screen, but the app is still existent. I'll be sure to keep you updated if anything develops
    Here is the original thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=478757 Thanks KDKOBES for all ur work!

*as always, install at your own risk*

EDIT: I've installed this on my diamond and its working perfectly so far on the internal storage
    Attached Files
Working...