X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TaylorSPJ
    Nickel Nickel NINE
    • Oct 17

TweaksCabsHacks OMy

Well ladies and Gent's.....Here it is, the official thread for all goodies in a basket. This thread is for all requests, support, and fellow members to add regedits,tweaks and hacks. I have a few I am releasing now but there are many to come. I do not take all credit for each Find, some were already discovered but I cabbed them up for all of you.
    Now for Requests, no limit and no boundries. Just list the directory to the regedit and you'll receive it in a nice beautiful CAB. And like I said above, all additional regedits,hacks and tweaks are welcomed to be posted and I will add to first post. Inside each RAR file is a txt. Document giving the Registry directory if you'd rather enter it in yourself. Now for the MOST important part of it all...................

Update......
    Ok here is a starter list of what all the Tweaks&Cabs&Hack O'My contain and what they are used for.

A2DP_BT_Hack- This is a nice hack designed to increase performance of Bluetooth stereo. If you already have an app for BT stereo there is no need to uninstall it. This will overwrite any existing settings in the registry.

AwakeOnTalk-This tweak is will set your screen to stay on during a phone call, I found this one using Google and I made an extra adjustment to it. Within a call the screen will go off in about 4 seconds if you put it directly to your ear before the call connects, but instead of having to use the power button to activate the screen all you have to do is move your hand over the d_pad and the sensor wakes it back up. If you let the call connect b4 you put it to the ear, the light sensor then registers the tweak and the screen will stay on.

Battery&Performance- This one will not work if you use another manager to set Power Management. This simply disables Power management and the screen will turn its self off during calls and set idle time. The performance hack is a serious of Glyph cache & and storage manager filters.

Battery Performance- Now this original one was found by my boy SUPERMAN369. Most custom ROMs are built with a poll interval of 20000+. A stock rom (DIAMOND) has a default value of 5000. With this registry tweak it will prolong your battery's Life dramatically. I also discovered with different ROMs, comes different results. So I cabbed up 5 different entries that may or may not increase battery life. I'm still in the middle of testing all intervals to see which one alone stands out. So if none of them work, be patient and more Battery tweaks are sure to come.

BackGround4AllTabs&NO Curtains- This is a hack that Superman369 handed down to me and I would go nuts without it. Basically it's self explanatory but for those who will ask regardless, it sets whatever you desire as your Home Screen BG on TF3D as the BG for all other TABS.(peoples, internet, programs, ect) The No curtains cab is a simple tweak that eliminates the ugly top and bottom bar curtains. Make each theme look clean and flowing together.

BlueToothSuspend- This tweak suspends bluetooth from draining your battery betweeen calls. It will resume the handsfree connection once a call is made or received. It will save you a lot off battery power from it constantly searching for your bluetooth device. It will automatically pick up your handsfree device as long as it was previously paired with your phone.make sure to soft reset after install and enjoy!!!

KeyBoardSpeed_Hack- This little puppy comes in handy for you PRO users, this may or may not work for moguls users only tested on a PRO so users are ware. This increases response time with custom ROMs on the slide out keyboard. If you noticed after flashing that you’re QWERTY is a tad laggy, well it won’t be after you install this hack. ENJOY!!

Key_Press_delay-So being that I own a Diamond and texting on a touch screen can be a little frustrating at times when you have to enter in numbers, it’s almost faster to switch from T9 to the number pad to enter in #'s because holding down a letter to suggest a number just takes sooo long. Well the pain of it all is now over, I made 4 different cabs that decrease the response time from half the time to 3/4 the time. Now when you hold down a letter to suggest a # it is almost simultaneous. The default is in ms at a whopping 600. I decreased it like I said b4 in half and less. I placed them at 300ms, 350ms, 400ms, and 450ms. Choose which one fits you.

MMSizeLimit_Hack- This simple edit will increase the size of allowed picture size to be sent out on all Picture Mail applications.

Roaming_Only- Well if you’re like me and work in a town that has excellent coverage, then when you go home you can’t even get one bar and going in and out of ev to 1x to roaming....your battery life is gonna suck and you will just end up blowing your head off. This hack forces the phone to roam only. After you install it, wait 2 minutes and soft reset. Now when you go to start/phone/services/ network services... now you will see a section for roaming only. User be aware that if you do not have an unlimited plan you will be charged for roaming. Check with your Sprint store to see if you qualify on your plan for roaming.

Sensitivity Threshold- This Tweak dramatically improves touch response, you barley have to press it to have it respond to any gesture. I like it because I use to press icons or programs to scroll and it would always open them up and I’d end up having to close them and start over. With this you barely...and I mean barely have to touch it and it will respond instantly.

PanoramaHack&SpeedIndexTweak- Scott8813 release a hack that allows larger pictures for Panorama formatts.In this cab there is
    that hack as well as a SpeedIndexTweak that increases response time for autofocus and return to camera mode. Some where having issues
    with those settings with the Panorama Hack.

OperaRealExit- The cab makes Opera close instead of running in the background using memory and Battery, I also made SmartPhoneJunie
    the default Home Page. If you dont like that, to bad, get this somewhere else...lol

VideoRecordingEnhancementHack- This video recording hack gives your two new types of video size and increases the data rate.

Voice-Recognition--This tweak increases the speed of playback for voice commands and voice response. I made three different registry
    setting to choose from. Pick what fits you best. enjoy.

TouchFlo-Increase--This tweak speeds up TouchFlo by increasing the Frames Per Second. It responds more quickly with a better transition as well.I made two different settings to choose from.

LandScaper- I utility to force landscape on the mogul. You can map it to a hard button. As far as I know it does work for most apps. As long as the app/game/program itself supports landscape view.

No Dotted Lines- This cab removes the dotted lines that are in between the call history and calendar tab on the home screen.

DCDCarrierCabs- These cabs are designed for Custom Roms that are not carrier Specific. Allowing data, phone, internet, ect to work on the roms.

##CodeFix- This fixes the problem with the GSM dialers that are built into Custom Roms and not being able to use ##codes. To fix install this cab after you drop in the EPST file below into the windows folder.

EPST- Drop this file into the windows folder on your device to fix the GSM dialer non ##codes on Custom Roms.

InBoxExtender- Adds extra options like Print Via Bluetooth and Mark all As Read ect.

SMSExtender-This will increase the limit of characters you can text. From 130 to 300, it will still plit the message in two for the receiver, but it makes it easier for you when you are typing something long. Still working on a hack to make it stay as one message and not two.

Diamond Ati d3d driver- Increases Graphic Performance as well as speeding up FPS in TF3D and other apps.

WeekDayTF3D- Adds the weekday in TF3D

UITweaker- This is a nice program allowing different Hacks to be made, removing items from TF3D and other portions of Roms the you may find irritating.

PamasTransparent- This is a transparent slider block that looks really nice with certain themes. With some sliders you can use the no curtains cab but still ge the bit dark block blocking your nice background. There are a few others out there but I find this one to look the cleanest out of them all.

NoProgBack- For those who like an extremly clean look and hate boarders and curtain and sliders, this is just for you. This cab eliminates the squares in the Programs Tab in TF3D. So instead of the icon in the middle of the square it is boarderless and you can see the background so much better.

ShowBatteryBar- Broski requested I make this because he found some custom roms do not show the battery bar and only show the clock or percentage. I made this cab to show the battery bars instead of the clock or percentage.

TF3D CalendarTab- This cab add a calendar tab in TF3D, you need to use TF3D Config to add it.

No Calendar&CallHistory- This cab deletes the call history and calendar from home screen to eliminate clutter.

Internet ExplorerHack- This tweak comes in handy when some websites view is in mobile view. This will enable mobile view to revert to standard view. You can get the full view of the website and use all directions to scroll and zoom like a standard webpage.

WiFiToggle- This is a shortcut you can map to any soft/hard button to quickly enable/disable your wifi connection. Instead of goin through your settings and then hitting on/off to activate your wifi settings. You can set it to your menu as well.

Sprint & Telus signal Bars- These cabs are pretty much self explaining, but the sprint signal bars cab are the skinny bars and the Telus signal bars are the thick signal bars. I included a txt document in it as well so you can do it manually if you wish or play with the settings to find the thickness you like.

TF3D Programs Tab- This cab replaces the current Programs tab and uses all the programs....you can scroll up or down to see them all. It is the same view as if when you choose a program to add to the list the default way...There are two cabs, one with black text and one with white text.

TF3D Programs Tab V2- Same instance as the original but it looks like the style as if you were to go to start then programs. It has 4 rows of icons and you scroll up or down to view all icons just like normal.

TvOutCab-This cab makes it possible now for phones other than the Pro to have TVout capabilities. In the cab is a shorcut icon, the tweak restarts after each reset and the icon is a shortcut to renable it. You just need a standard 3.5 to AVI adapter and the multi-function adapters for the Pro/ or 3.5 to usb adapter which can be found at local electronic stores.

HD TransparentEnvelope- This is a manila edit from the Touch HD the makes the email envelope transparent. Looks real nice and still get the full effect of the transition of the envelope when you go to the email tab.

ThickGlass Envelope- This Makes the envelope thick but still has a transparent aspect to it. Again it still has the transition when going to the Email tab on TF3D.

NoEnvelope- This will delete the Envelope all together and all you will see is the email pages/attactments.

InCallRecording- I made this cab to add a incall recording option in the menu screen it starts/stops. You must have an incall recording program for this otherwise it just save a dump file (.bin) in the Temp folder in windows.

SuperSensitivity- This tweak by far is the best sensitvity out there so far. It has an excellent response to the slightest touch, and make TF3D run extremly smooth. It has been reversed enginered from any other tweak that was created and I highly doubt there will be anything better then this.

TF3D2diasableprogramicon- this handy lil cab, will remove the locks on the first 5 program icons, locked on your start menu/program launcher, allowing you to remove, rearrange, or replace with your preferred programs of choice...*for TF3d2/Rhodium manilla only*

YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICK AND OR SCREW UP YOUR PHONE.
    MYSELF AND THE REST OF SPJ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR MISTAKES.

Just be sure to hit the thanks button on the way out!!!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by crazaytalent; March 30, 2009, 02:28 PM.
    New to the site click here
    Need to learn to flash Rom's click here
    For all my Hacks, Cabs and Tweaks click here
    AND IF SOMEONE HAS HELPED YOU HIT DA THANKS BUTTON!!!

• MikeyD
    Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
    • Apr 25

Re: TweaksCabsHacks OMy

Nice job man......keep it up!!!!!
    Can't Access Something Click Here
    Can't Find Something Click Here
    Need Help, Check Out the Help Desk Click Here
    sigpic
    IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON
    FOLLOW THE RULES
    AND PLEASE CLICK INSTALL ON ALL APPS AND THEMES
    PLEASE POST SOMETHING, ANYTHING HERE

Comment

• NINE'SICKS
      •crzy_dmn•
      • Apr 14

BUT I CAN I STILL GET MINE DONE BHIND THE SCEENS?
      sigpic

Follow Me <<

Comment

• littledaisy
        SPJ Addict :)
        • Oct 18

thanks a million Taylor! very usefull post! :)
        sigpic

Comment

• TaylorSPJ
          Nickel Nickel NINE
          • Oct 17

Originally posted by NINE'SICKS
          BUT I CAN I STILL GET MINE DONE BHIND THE SCEENS?
          LOL...you know where to find me....

Comment

• crazaytalent
            • Aug 20

nice work T, i believe i got some of these either found or done manually...

would it be too much to ask for some sort of breakdown on the reg edit the cab may have or something in order to avoid double install or conflicting reg edits?... just asking, may be a lot to do...
            New to SPJ? Check the n00b guide...Learning to search? Quick tips
            Need to navigate the site? Take the SPJ Tour
            How to install TF3D themes? Here!!...Looking to flash your device? SEE ME

sigpic

HIT THAT THANKS/REP BUTTON FOR ALL HELPFUL POSTS!!

Comment

• TaylorSPJ
              Nickel Nickel NINE
              • Oct 17

Originally posted by crazaytalent
              nice work T, i believe i got some of these either found or done manually...

would it be too much to ask for some sort of breakdown on the reg edit the cab may have or something in order to avoid double install or conflicting reg edits?... just asking, may be a lot to do...
              well my cabs and sure most other cab style edits are designed to overwrite any existing reg entries....its the same effect as overwriting files in the windows directory....and for the break down....i posted in the original thread that each rar has a txt file within it stating for the most part what it does....i just didnt put it in the obvious ones....like battery performance and so forth...hope that helps craZAY!!

Comment

• monkeyxiv
                • Jun 13

the touch sensitivity cab is it compatible with the mogul? when i look in reg edit i can't find touch panel in drivers at all...

Comment

• TaylorSPJ
                  Nickel Nickel NINE
                  • Oct 17

Originally posted by monkeyxiv
                  the touch sensitivity cab is it compatible with the mogul? when i look in reg edit i can't find touch panel in drivers at all...
                  no its more for tf3d....

Comment

• monkeyxiv
                    • Jun 13

dam hmm my rom has tf3d cooked into it ^_O

Comment

• TaylorSPJ
                      Nickel Nickel NINE
                      • Oct 17

do you mean tf2d???

Comment

• D/\SH
                        Owner - Staff
                        • Feb 07

theres no way the mogul wont support it for two big reasons.
                        1. no drivers
                        2. lack of ram and memory.

Comment

• Superman369
                          • Sep 22

Good shiznit. Made this a sticky:)
                          Got a ? Use The Help Desk Here
                          Need it all in one thread?Click Here
                          Learn How To Flash A Rom?Click Here
                          Are You New To The Scene?Click Here
                          Need to Learn How To Search? Click Here
                          The End All, Be All of Noob Guides.Click Here

sigpic
                          Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• crazaytalent
                            • Aug 20

Originally posted by TaylorSPJ
                            well my cabs and sure most other cab style edits are designed to overwrite any existing reg entries....its the same effect as overwriting files in the windows directory....and for the break down....i posted in the original thread that each rar has a txt file within it stating for the most part what it does....i just didnt put it in the obvious ones....like battery performance and so forth...hope that helps craZAY!!
                            Thanks T... that does help, just knowing nothing will conflict cause of overwriting... question... is that helpful lil hack u shared with me on palringo in any of these cabs?
                            New to SPJ? Check the n00b guide...Learning to search? Quick tips
                            Need to navigate the site? Take the SPJ Tour
                            How to install TF3D themes? Here!!...Looking to flash your device? SEE ME

sigpic

HIT THAT THANKS/REP BUTTON FOR ALL HELPFUL POSTS!!

Comment

• TaylorSPJ
                              Nickel Nickel NINE
                              • Oct 17

Originally posted by crazaytalent
                              Thanks T... that does help, just knowing nothing will conflict cause of overwriting... question... is that helpful lil hack u shared with me on palringo in any of these cabs?
                              lol NP craZay....um if its the battery yes....and i'm actually goin to make about 4 more different battery tweaks here in a bit....there is a big differrence in battery consuption when it comes to roms....I use juggs rom and i just noticed it was only a PP of 6!! i changed it to 32 and now for some reason it uses a lil more battery comsumption...so i made another battery edit that actually make it better than b4.........so head up to members who dont notice a difference in battery life just yet....EVERYBODY will see different results.... and im gooin to add about 10 more files here shortly.!!!

Comment

Working...