• Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

A-A Reset Manager v1 (Freeware)

A-A Reset Manager v1 (Freeware)
    Requirements: PPC WM5
    Overview: A-A Reset Manager is a Soft Reset scheduler, which allows you to schedule soft resets two ways:
    - You can schedule a onetime soft reset, at a given date and time.
    - You can schedule daily soft resets, at certain times.

[break]
    It is very handy if you want your device to have a fresh feel in the morning (you can have it set to automatically Soft Reset every night at a 3 AM for instance).
    Another helpful thing is the Reset Now! button which performs an immediate soft reset (useful for devices like HTC Touch HD, that have their Soft Reset button buried behind the battery cover).
    More Info:
    Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=341738
    Download Instructions:
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/172849457/A-A_Reset.zip
    No installation is required for A-A Reset Manager, just unzip the file to your PC and copy/beam it over to your device and just run t.

< [b]CAB file:
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/173077010/A-A_Reset.cab][b]A-A_Reset.cab
  • TaylorSPJ
    Nickel Nickel NINE
    • Oct 17

Re: AA Reset Manager v1 (Freeware)

hope people don't set it and forgot about it durnin an install on something that will screw up their phone......so heads up everybody who DL's this, dont forget about your reset times...haha....sorry DASH just thought i'd throw that out there.
    New to the site click here
    Need to learn to flash Rom's click here
    For all my Hacks, Cabs and Tweaks click here
    AND IF SOMEONE HAS HELPED YOU HIT DA THANKS BUTTON!!!

Comment

• Marlboro123
      • Sep 24

i have 2 noob questions need you guys help...

1. is shutting down and starting up (by pressing the power button) also consider as soft-reset ?

2. is there a need to have the device soft-reset frequently (say everyday) ?

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by Marlboro123
        i have 2 noob questions need you guys help...

1. is shutting down and starting up (by pressing the power button) also consider as soft-reset ?

2. is there a need to have the device soft-reset frequently (say everyday) ?
        yes it has the same effect but a soft reset is performed by sticking the stylus in the hole on the bottom by the storage card slot

and i do a soft reset and than jump in the shower everyday since it help keep the fun running smooth throughout the whole day and i find the battery life to be slightly better when i do this over when i didnt.

Comment

• ca3sar
          • Jan 12

Originally posted by D/\SH
          yes it has the same effect but a soft reset is performed by sticking the stylus in the hole on the bottom by the storage card slot

and i do a soft reset and than jump in the shower everyday since it help keep the fun running smooth throughout the whole day and i find the battery life to be slightly better when i do this over when i didnt.

Wow thats was great. Funny thing is i agree.

"I came, I saw, I conquered."
          -- Julius Caesar

Comment

Working...