• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICEM/\N
    The Man with the Plan!
    • Apr 10

Sprint Touch Diamond Internal Storage HotFix Rom Upgrade

Sprint Touch Diamond Internal Storage HotFix

After performing a Hard Reset on the device, the Internal Storage option may disappear from the device. This HotFix will provide a tool to recover the Internal Storage so that it can be used again. Note: If a Hard Reset is performed on the device, this HotFix will need to be reinstalled on the device. Ran across this today on the HTC support site. Didn't notice it posted on the forums yet!

Installation Instructions: Follow the instructions below to install this software onto your device.

1. Download the Internal Storage HotFix 1.0 file to your PC.

2. Connect your Sprint Touch Diamond to your PC via ActiveSync/Windows Mobile Device Center.

3. Copy the Internal Storage HotFix file to your device using Explore (ActiveSync) or Manage Device > File Explorer (Windows Mobile Device Center).

4. Navigate to the Internal Storage HotFix file on your device and tap on it to run the application.

5. Tap Setup to install the HotFix

6. After installation is complete, tap OK to reboot your device.

7. Go to Start > Settings > System Tab > Clear Storage and execute the Repair and Format Internal Storage option using the Clear Storage utility.

Note: Please be careful to select the Repair and Format Internal Storage option only. Selecting the Clear Storage option or Clear Storage and Format Internal Storage option will return your device back to factory settings.

8. You will see a message indicating your Internal Storage was successfully formatted and the device will reboot

[Read More]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by puertoblack2003; November 19, 2008, 10:19 PM.
    FOLLOW ME>>>>
    Subscribe to my channel>>>>
    CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
    HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
    IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
    Forum Rules
    A Noob Guide
    Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
    Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Sprint Touch Diamond Internal Storage HotFix Rom Upgrade

very nice!!! damn i wish i had this on my first diamond since that was my problem :< good post and this is bound to help someone out

Comment

• puertoblack2003
      OG Member
      • Nov 08

hmm never notice that issue.But then again i wasn't looking for it...lol

nice find

SPJ Bulletin @
      forum.smartphonejunkie.org
      Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

• nolimitzr1
        • Feb 02

Ive hard reset several times never had an issue with that being said it could be rom related or batch related ie different mem chip etc...who knows but will keep this in mind just in case

Comment

• mp35789
          • Dec 04

yeah it keeps telling me that dont have sufficient privilages to download the file. whys that?

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Originally posted by mp35789
            yeah it keeps telling me that dont have sufficient privilages to download the file. whys that?
            because you didnt read the welcome email you received, didnt read the noob guide, etc... take a look at my signature below and you will find what you are looking for..... you need to join the group members software than give us adequate time to approve you :>

Comment

• region777
              • Dec 05

I just wanted to say, thank you so much for this. I probably wasted at least 2 hours with Sprint tech support before I found this forum (they could not help mem, they just kept telling me to hard reset the phone), it worked like a charm!

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Originally posted by region777
                I just wanted to say, thank you so much for this. I probably wasted at least 2 hours with Sprint tech support before I found this forum (they could not help mem, they just kept telling me to hard reset the phone), it worked like a charm!
                hahahah glad it worked and we have every fix for you.... we will be your new customer service reps lmao.... but anyways if you like the download and fix please be sure to hit the thanks and installed buttons in the first post :> and btw welcome to the site and enjoy :>

Comment

• ICEM/\N
                  The Man with the Plan!
                  • Apr 10

Originally posted by region777
                  well if it was like a charm...thank thank the original thread like a charm...and hit the install button as well my friend!!!!!!!!
                  FOLLOW ME>>>>
                  Subscribe to my channel>>>>
                  CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
                  HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
                  IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
                  Forum Rules
                  A Noob Guide
                  Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
                  Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic

Comment

Working...