Clear All
  • Mike20PR
    SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
    • Mar 31

HellBoy Theme For Touchflo2D

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...9&d=1223221488
    http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...8&d=1223221453
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mike20PR; October 22, 2008, 07:07 PM.
    ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
    ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
    ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
    ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

• bigollie
    • Jan 26

Re: HellBoy Theme For Touchflo2D

way to hottttttttttt

Comment

• puma13
      • Mar 07

Originally posted by bigollie
      way to hottttttttttt
      F****'n awesome!!!!! is there any chance that you can share it in zip. or M2CD. file, so whe can use it with the Manila 2D cuztomizer? Thanks i'll be waiting!!!!

--------- New Post Merged on 22/10/2008 at 0540 --------

Originally posted by puma13
      F****'n awesome!!!!! is there any chance that you can share it in zip. or M2CD. file, so whe can use it with the Manila 2D cuztomizer? Thanks i'll be waiting!!!!
      Hi!!1 is me....again!!! the theme cab is broke!! can you put it again? thanks
      Last edited by puma13; October 22, 2008, 04:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by puma13

--------- New Post Merged on 22/10/2008 at 0540 --------

Hi!!1 is me....again!!! the theme cab is broke!! can you put it again? thanks
        mike will get this reupped when he sees this.... sorry mike would do it but stuckon the go right now and using wifi at the local starbucks with the moms.... they block their net too :<

Comment

• Mike20PR
          SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
          • Mar 31

Originally posted by D/\SH
          mike will get this reupped when he sees this.... sorry mike would do it but stuckon the go right now and using wifi at the local starbucks with the moms.... they block their net too :<
          haha no problem bro, my temporary connection is really taking a toll on my activities here, but ill post the direct link in a sec.

edit: DONE
          Last edited by Mike20PR; October 22, 2008, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Originally posted by Mike20PR
            haha no problem bro, my temporary connection is really taking a toll on my activities here, but ill post the direct link in a sec.

edit: DONE
            thanks bud, and let me guess the mogul :>

arent you glad you got a ppc now more than ever since you are proly tethering :>

Comment

• Shycho
              • Oct 15

awesome theme, thanks.

Comment

• Mike20PR
                SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                • Mar 31

Originally posted by D/\SH
                thanks bud, and let me guess the mogul :>

arent you glad you got a ppc now more than ever since you are proly tethering :>
                hell yea bro, expecially now when i used your hack to kick it to high gear (speedtest) I got this Mogul after an unfortunate situation with my nephiew mixed with a Touch addict that needed his dose

But with nuerom pre3 my memory troubles are over!!! not it feels more like a touch pro with manila running and also all the mogul offers that the touch doesnt

havent forgotten my debt to you either buddy...

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

Originally posted by Mike20PR
                  hell yea bro, expecially now when i used your hack to kick it to high gear (speedtest) I got this Mogul after an unfortunate situation with my nephiew mixed with a Touch addict that needed his dose

But with nuerom pre3 my memory troubles are over!!! not it feels more like a touch pro with manila running and also all the mogul offers that the touch doesnt

havent forgotten my debt to you either buddy...
                  hahahaha for sure and no worries bro take your time :> im in no rush :> just wanted to help

Comment

Working...