• Show
Clear All
  • Mike20PR
    SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
    • Mar 31

[NEW] Poorlyducks Ultimate Suit QVGA Blue and Black Versions

Poorlyduck does it again!!!

Update 9/30/2008

All the files are uploaded and ready to go.

Instructions:

-Windows Media player (unzip m2d WMP to m2d WMP folder and put in eaither in your \programn file\windows media player folder or you can create a folder in your storage card called \media player skins and drag m2d WMP there, open your windows media player and got to Menu>Options and pick skins tab, allow your device to search for skins and pick the m2d skin, do this in portrait and landscape)

-Icontact (this skin is for the latest V0.8 if you have below this version it wont work, simply unzip icontact.zip and drag poorlyduckm2d.png and poorlyduckm2d.skn into \Icontact folder, open icontact settings and pick my skin.

-Thumbcal (this skin for the latest version 1.1.2,sont unzip this file, drag the skin.m2d.zip into \Program Files\Thumbcal then open Thumbcal and go to Menu>Extras>Settings and pick m2d.

-S2U2 (Unzip m2d s2u2.zip and drag all the clock folder and all the files into Program Files\Icontact\gfx allow to replace the original files. this skin is made mostly for portrait mode, the landscape mode doesnt look as good, as there is no way to make it good both ways.
    If the lading "0" is missaligned in your clock then you need to change the value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\A_C\S2U2\TimeFormat to hh':'mm.

-S2P (The same thing as S2U2 unzip s2p.zip and drag all the files in \program Files\S2P\gfx allow to replace the original ones.)

-Spb calculator (Install SpbELF_calculatorSkin.cab in your device (not storage card) then simply
    Drag Spbcal_L.png and Spbcal_P.png into windows folder. that it!
    If you already have spb calculator installed already then simply drag the two files to \windows folder and allow to overwrite
    the original ones.)
    if you uninstall SPB calculator and then you try to open the calculator from the start menu shortcut and its wont open, dont panic, its just a shortcut, you'll find you original calculator in the \windows folder, just create new shortcut.

-HTC dialer (Uninstall any custom dialer you had before and reboot, install poorlyduck m2d dialer.cab in the device and reboot again. that it!

If you want the commanager, its already done by greatbal check this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=430468

The black version will come after this,enjoy!

here is the original background converted to 240x320 and keeping the same aspect ratio in case someone asks for it.

Attached Files
    ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
    ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
    ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
    ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

• NINE'SICKS
    •crzy_dmn•
    • Apr 14

Re: Poorlyducks Ultimate Suit QVGA

nice as hell.. good find
    sigpic

Follow Me <<

Comment

• Mike20PR
      SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
      • Mar 31

Re: Poorlyducks Ultimate Suit QVGA

-Windows Media Player: Unzip Poorlyduck WM m2d Black.zip and drag it into \program file\windows media player folder or anywhere elses where you save your media player skins, go to Menu>Options and pick skins tab, allow your device to search for skins and pick the black skin, do this in portrait and landscape

-Icontact: You need Icontact v0.8, just unzip icontact.zip and drag into \program Files\Icontact, open Icontact settings and pick the skin you desire.

-Thumbcal: Dont Unzip skin.PDThumbcal.zip, Drag as it is into \Program File\Thumbcal folder, Open Thumbcal and go to menu>extras>Settings and pick the skin.

-S2U2: Download the gfx zip file, extrat it in your desktop, delete gfx file in your \Program Files\S2U2 and drag the one you just unzipped to the same location, go to start menu>S2U2>ilock2 to reset the S2U2 then open S2U2 again to see the changes.
      If the lading "0" is missaligned in your clock then you need to change the value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\A_C\S2U2\TimeFormat to hh':'mm.
      To get rid of "Slide 2 Unlock" text, go to HKCU/Software/AC/S2U2/S2UText: remove the entry in this field.
      Analogue clock is optional, looks good only if you dont want to show the battery and portrait mode only, you need to go to S2U2 Settings and pick ClockA under Information>Clock Font Folder, then slide down to wallpaper options and pick Wallpaper.gif in File/Directory (portrait), if you are using S2U2 1.22 you need to turn the battery off so when you plug your phone to sync, it wont show the analogue clock in top of digital clock background.

-S2P: Unzip poorlyduck s2p black.zip and copy the whole gfx folder into program files\s2p

-Black Dialer: This Dialer is my previews Black Dialer but with fixing the numbers, now are brighte, also fize speedial icons, they were black text in black icons that why it didnt show the numbers, I made the buttons white with black text. Make sure you uninstall any previews custom dialers, reboot then install poorlyduck Black Diamond Dialer.cab in the device.

-HTC Home: unzip htc home.zip and copy the files to your HTC home folder in your device and allow to overwrite the original ones, or use HTC customizer and copy the Diamond icons folder into icons, Diamond Background folder into background and clock folder into a clock. open HTC customizer and pick the desired theme.

-Calculator: Install SpbELF_calculatorSkin.cab uploaded in the 1st post along with m2d skin and, unzip calculator.zip and dragg the 2 files into the \windows and allow to overwrite the original ones.

Attached Files
      ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
      ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
      ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
      ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• thug4life2005
        • Sep 08

Re: Poorlyducks Ultimate Suit QVGA Blue and Black Versions

where do i get s2p at?i tryed searching for it but it cam back as nothing found.thanxs for the help and a cool theme.

--------- New Post Merged on 20/11/2008 at 1051 --------

ok never mind i awnsered my own question.i feel really stupid but at the same time i saved someone alot of typing. i found it its offered on s2u2's website.so label me as an offical dumbas*.
        Last edited by thug4life2005; November 20, 2008, 09:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• mikematic
          • Jun 08

i like the black theme. it looks good on my phone. and have no problems

Comment

• thug4life2005
            • Sep 08

what i did before i replaced anything in the windows folder was backed up them files that way if something went wrong i can put the orginal files back.or you could rename them to filename_old. so you can replace them with no worrys

Comment

Working...