X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

BLING BLING TouchFlo2D Skin

thanks to mykela for the find and to s2w for the great complete theme!!

Sorry for the delay with the Gold icons, but I had to replicate each icon and it was definitely a time comsuming task, especially since I am still away.

I used a red velvet background. but you can use your own.

Hope you enjoy them and tell me what you think.

To install:

"Uncheck" TF2D from the today's settings in items, copy the files into windows and overwrite them. Go back to items in today settings and "check" TF2D and there you go.

Remember to always back up the original skins for TF2D.

Attached Files
  • mykela25
    • May 09

Re: BLING BLING TouchFlo2D Skin

thanx for the props Daddy Im just happy its finally out now I just gotta wait and see who gonna perfect it and add the rest of the ba-zillion smaller icons to make it a full theme lol....oh Probeyyyyyyyy?!!?!

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by mykela25
      thanx for the props Daddy Im just happy its finally out now I just gotta wait and see who gonna perfect it and add the rest of the ba-zillion smaller icons to make it a full theme lol....oh Probeyyyyyyyy?!!?!
      hahahaha damn i love it when you call me daddy.... but not as much as when you call me daddy and leave them scratches all over my back :>

Comment

• NINE'SICKS
        •crzy_dmn•
        • Apr 14

ROMALOL!!
        sigpic

Follow Me <<

Comment

• mykela25
          • May 09

Originally posted by D/\SH
          hahahaha damn i love it when you call me daddy.... but not as much as when you call me daddy and leave them scratches all over my back :>
          shhhh! u cant tell everybody our secrets! arent the neighbors enough??! LOL thats ok, no matter how many places I go and forums I see, this will ALWAYS be home and you shall always be Daddy! Now shush before we crap this thread before it begins! hahaha

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

shhhh! u cant tell everybody our secrets! arent the neighbors enough??! LOL thats ok, no matter how many places I go and forums I see, this will ALWAYS be home and you shall always be Daddy! Now shush before we crap this thread before it begins! hahaha
            hahahahahahahaha yessss mam.

Comment

• baines3
              Smart Phone Junkie-ville
              • Jul 20

I'm feelin this theme, i'm not too much into velvet tho. good job guys...

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Originally posted by baines3
                I'm feelin this theme, i'm not too much into velvet tho. good job guys...
                you can change the background to whatever you like.....

Comment

• PROBEX
                  Shizzile on the WIzzel
                  • May 11

I actually was given those same icons by lepswhatever his name is over on XDA with the request to do something with them... This is a decent theme tho I gotta say I prolly would not have went with the red but I kinda like it that way... I just wish people would take the time to do shit all the way finished. when I'm feeling the bling bling Icons I will make the ultimate full out pimp style crazy ass look at me theme.
                  sigpic
                  my personal on-line race site
                  www.probex.ca
                  Thanks to everyone here on SPJ for all the help getting my phone loaded up.

Comment

• broSki
                    Old Timer/Snr Member
                    • Feb 12

Originally posted by PROBEX
                    I actually was given those same icons by lepswhatever his name is over on XDA with the request to do something with them... This is a decent theme tho I gotta say I prolly would not have went with the red but I kinda like it that way... I just wish people would take the time to do shit all the way finished. when I'm feeling the bling bling Icons I will make the ultimate full out pimp style crazy ass look at me theme.
                    thats what im sayin bro...people doing shit half ass lol
                    NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
                    LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
                    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
                    Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• mykela25
                      • May 09

Originally posted by PROBEX
                      Wooo hoooo!! music to my ears! I gotta say babe youve spoiled me to full themes now. When I downloaded it and saw it was only the 80 main icons I was like "WTF?!?! Where's Probe?!" LOL. So needless to say, I shall patiently wait til your FULL theme before I change my current one.

Comment

Working...