• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NINE'SICKS
    •crzy_dmn•
    • Apr 14

as requested DRAGON2 theme [NINE'SICKS]

http://rapidshare.com/files/144538022/angie.tsk.html

*if i can make a Suggestion, id use 'UI TWEAKER' to 'black out' the top bar and change the font color to maroon so it stands out moreand easyer to read...and 'dcinobar' to take out the bottom bar and ull be able to see everything perfect.*
    sigpic

Follow Me <<
  • angiekay
    • Aug 23

Re: as requested DRAGON2 theme [NINE'SICKS]

omg, that's too hard for me, I'm still learning........you said UI tweaker AND some other app to change this stuff around??? good grief, I'll never get it right, and I hate to be such a noob and ask stupid questions.........LOL
    sigpic

Comment

• angiekay
      • Aug 23

Originally posted by angiekay
      omg, that's too hard for me, I'm still learning........you said UI tweaker AND some other app to change this stuff around??? good grief, I'll never get it right, and I hate to be such a noob and ask stupid questions.........LOL
      ok, so wasn't so hard after all, got the UI tweaker installed, got the top/bottom bars blacked out, changed the color of my letters to maroon, love it!! also downloaded/installed the dcinobar thing.........can't find it nowhere? in programs that is?

do i just softreset and it's gone? and if I want the bar back how will I do that????
      sigpic

Comment

• NINE'SICKS
        •crzy_dmn•
        • Apr 14

trying doing the softreset and if that doesnt work u might have to do it like this:
        copy the EXE, go to START/PROGRAMS/FILE EXPLORER/WINDOWS/START UP FOLDER and paste it in there softset and u should be done... its what i do and looks better! if u want the bar back go to REMOVE PROGRAMS AND DELETE IT (but id rather go back to the start up folder and delete it from there) never deleted it b4 but im 99% thats how its done... glad to see ur learning and i hope ur having fun doing so, hope i help u.. if so hit the rep!!
        sigpic

Follow Me <<

Comment

Working...