• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike20PR
    SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
    • Mar 31

HALO Interface on PPC

all the credit goes to JudgeDredd for this masterpeice

It is done, whew. Well kind of. There is no landscape theme set up yet. There is a landscape wallpaper but that is it. If someone feels like taking what I have and creating one that would be good, I will be sure to post it here and give credits to them. I have spent a lot of time on this and have created over 20 sounds and announcements. The announcements are in English only (sorry, the only language I know: and not very well at that) You will need to set your own radar image links and there is a link to PocketCM on the contacts dock, If you don't have PocketCM you can change the link. I would recommend trying it!

Unpack Halo.rar and place Halo folder in root of Storage Card. Unpack Sound.rar and place it inside the Halo folder. Unpack the Halo Theme.rar and place Halo_L and Halo_P in the Themes folder for Wisbar Desktop. I have also included a ringtone I made to fit the theme.

Hope you enjoy and please leave some feedback, that's why we do this!
    JD
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mike20PR; September 05, 2008, 06:29 PM.
    ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
    ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
    ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
    ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

• willmatic08
    • Mar 17

Re: HALO Interface on PPC

not a big fan of halo,but was curious and installed theme and gotta say this is prolly the sickest wad2 theme so far period just install n u will see wut im sayin this shit is A+ STATUS

Comment

• JudgeDredd
      • Sep 05

Wow, I made it over here!

Comment

• dianeofarcadia
        • May 13

Fantastic piece of Work JudgeDredd!

Tips on how to search the site HERE

Comment

• JudgeDredd
          • Sep 05

Thanks, nice forum you guys got here. Didn't even know about it until I googled my halo theme.

Comment

• csmartycssmarty
            • May 20

all i got to say is wow!!! i am a sick halo 3 fan... play almost as much as im on spj. and that is aan amazing theme... not just for halo but it is done really well. i will have this on mine for a while! well at least til next week anyway when i want to change to something new...lol

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Originally posted by JudgeDredd
              Thanks, nice forum you guys got here. Didn't even know about it until I googled my halo theme.
              you got yourself some mad skillz bro you have impressed me with this one... now that your a member here i would love to see some of your other work.

Comment

• j.walkn
                • Jul 01

how do i put this theme on my mogul Can anyone help me

Comment

• Mike20PR
                  SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                  • Mar 31

Originally posted by jwalkn
                  how do i put this theme on my mogul Can anyone help me
                  the instructions are in the first post
                  ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
                  ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
                  ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
                  ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• queenz513
                    • Jul 20

i am tryin my best to put this on my phone but its buggin ha shit outta me!!! it seems as easy instructions but da shit aint workin....

i have htc mogul.... i got wisbar desktop installed.... i had got all 3 halo rar files.
                    i did exsactly wut the instructions said but da shit dont work...

i got da halo folder in my storage card that have/graphics and weather and sound folders in it.

the (halo_L & halo_P) is in file explorer/my device/themes/ then past (halo_L & halo_P) in there.

i fukin go out and go to theme manager to see if its in there..... fuk no! all i see is da same damn default landscapes & portrait shit in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope this is not lik the windows vista theme for wisbar were i gotta actually place the docks, etc in place by my damn self is it?!

Comment

• JudgeDredd
                      • Sep 05

The Halo_L and Halo_P should go in Program File>Lakeridge>Wisbar Advance Desktop>Themes

Then you should see them in the theme manager.

Comment

• JudgeDredd
                        • Sep 05

Originally posted by D/\SH
                        you got yourself some mad skillz bro you have impressed me with this one... now that your a member here i would love to see some of your other work.
                        Thanks man, I will do what I can to keep some new stuff in here every so often.

Comment

• queenz513
                          • Jul 20

Program File>Lakeridge>Wisbar Advance Desktop>Themes (I DONT HAVE A THEME FOLDER IN wisbar advance desktop)

Comment

• JudgeDredd
                            • Sep 05

Try opening the theme manager and got to menu then Scan for Themes and see if it will find Halo on it own.

Comment

• queenz513
                              • Jul 20

there is no scan on there and if ur talkin about wer u find da folder yoself... i select it and tryd to push ok n da shyt still dont work

Comment

Working...