[2-Sep-08] XPERIA-ish Mobile Shell 2.1.2 Theme (compatible with version 2.1)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike20PR
    SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
    • Mar 31

[2-Sep-08] XPERIA-ish Mobile Shell 2.1.2 Theme (compatible with version 2.1)

Inspired by XPERIA. This theme is for QVGA devices only. Optimized for portrait mode use, but supports landscape mode.

I based the graphics on screenshots I've seen around the net (which is not so many ATM). I'll update this as soon as there are more clear screenshots available. Or if anyone can provide me with the original background image of the XPERIA, that would be much better. I welcome any suggestions regarding graphics and layout. Just post your requests here.

NOTE: I designed this for Mobile Shell 2.1.2, but it should work on version 2.1 (please see post#10 for minor issues if used with version 2.1 instead of 2.1.2)

Features:
    1) Now Screen, Calendar page, Launcher Page, MRU Page, 3 Contacts pages. (Gesture left or right to get to the MRU and other Contacts pages.)
    2) Selecting any of the Color Themes will result in a change in the Today wallpaper similar to the theme's background image.
    3) If you prefer flat black bars (which I think goes well with the theme), please see corresponding post below.
    4) I added additional Main Menu icons (please see corresponding post below.)
    5) For Games and Task Menu items with correct Menu Icons, please see post below.

How to install:
    1) Download zip file attached.
    2) Extract on your hard drive.
    3) Copy all extracted .dat files to your device's \Program Files\Spb Mobile Shell directory.
    4) Soft reset device.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Mike20PR; September 05, 2008, 09:08 PM.
    ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
    ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
    ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
    ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

• R1Santana
    • Aug 18

Re: [2-Sep-08] XPERIA-ish Mobile Shell 2.1.2 Theme (compatible with version 2.1)

cool bro, looks realy cool this theme....

Comment

• jsmithwick
      • Sep 30

Re: [2-Sep-08] XPERIA-ish Mobile Shell 2.1.2 Theme (compatible with version

Looks great! Am I missing the download link? I can't see where to d'load this theme...

Comment

• Mike20PR
        SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
        • Mar 31

Originally posted by jsmithwick
        Looks great! Am I missing the download link? I can't see where to d'load this theme...
        press the install button and download the shown files

Comment

• kudvu002
          • Mar 04

Originally posted by Mike20PR
          press the install button and download the shown files
          even though i wont use this theme i tried that earlier becasue i read his post and seen there was no cab so i clicked install and it redirects me to the same page with no link to xda or a cab? i have noticed this issue alot and im not noob so whats the deal?
          Allerizon 6800/(Storm) maybe?

Comment

• Mike20PR
            SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
            • Mar 31

reupped the files, missed the attachment

Comment

• Mogulboy
              • Oct 16

Re: [2-Sep-08] XPERIA-ish Mobile Shell 212 Theme (compatible with version

I'm feeling this theme.

Niiice.

Comment

• geewh
                • Dec 12

will this work with the new version of mobile shell 3.0 coming out later, and by way great theme

Comment

• TaylorSPJ
                  Nickel Nickel NINE
                  • Oct 17

Originally posted by geewh
                  will this work with the new version of mobile shell 3.0 coming out later, and by way great theme
                  Most liekly not due to the fact the it says it could be used for lower version 2.1 and the build was designed for 2.1.2....but they may make 3.0 to be compatiable with older version of MobileShell.....guess we'll see when it comes out.
                  Last edited by TaylorSPJ; February 25, 2009, 06:20 PM.
                  New to the site click here
                  Need to learn to flash Rom's click here
                  For all my Hacks, Cabs and Tweaks click here
                  AND IF SOMEONE HAS HELPED YOU HIT DA THANKS BUTTON!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

Originally posted by TaylorSPJ
                    Most liekly not due to the fact the it says it could be used for lower version 2.1 and the build was designed for 2.1.2....but they may make 3.0 to be compatiable with older version of MobileShell.....guess we'll see when it comes out.
                    no it will not since there are many new added features to the newest version.... this will only work with the 2.xx versions.

Comment

Working...