Features:
    * Skin for SPB Mobile 2.1

More Info:
    Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=392985
    Download Instructions: Full install, instructions included
    http://rapidshare.com/files/12328945...inWM7.rar.html

qrcode
    Try uploading files to www.4shared.com, because Rapidshare is simply impossible to access with those cats.

Question: How is this version of SPJ Mobile Shell different than the 2.1 Version from the Handster website? I downloaded and successfully installed the trial version of the software. So far I like it, but I was noticing the photos you posted don't look exactly like what I got. Also, when I turn the phone on and off, it defaults to the original HTC Today screen; Am I doing something wrong?

I was shocked that instructions didn't come with the software. Granted it seems easy enough to figure out, but I was expecting the program to allow for more customizing. Am I missing something?

Thanks, Ren
    --------------------------
    Name: Rene Requenez
    Phone: HTC Mogul (Sprint)
    Programs On Device:
    SPB Mobile Shell 3 -- SPB Pocket Plus 4 -- Telenav Sprint Navigation -- SPB Time
    Programs Running from 4GB Storage Card:
    Peggle Deluxe 1.0-- SkyFire 1.0 -- Battleship -- Monopoly Here and Now -- Ms. Pac-Man -- Scrabble 1.2 -- Celeris Virtual Pool -- MegaPool 2000 -- Time Pilot -- Super BlackJack

Comment

• raybond25
      MOD Team HTC/SPJ Canuck
      • Apr 05

Re: SPB Mobile 2.1 Skin - littlerainWM7

Originally posted by renreq
      Try uploading files to www.4shared.com, because Rapidshare is simply impossible to access with those cats.

Question: How is this version of SPJ Mobile Shell different than the 2.1 Version from the Handster website? I downloaded and successfully installed the trial version of the software. So far I like it, but I was noticing the photos you posted don't look exactly like what I got. Also, when I turn the phone on and off, it defaults to the original HTC Today screen; Am I doing something wrong?

I was shocked that instructions didn't come with the software. Granted it seems easy enough to figure out, but I was expecting the program to allow for more customizing. Am I missing something?

Thanks, Ren
      The SPJ version is full version to start with, if you look at the settings in SPB mobile shell you can set it to be your default homescreen if you wish, it looks different i don't what part of it looks different but these are skins for it to make it look different so idk what you are talking about there really?
      IF YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD OR SEE APPLICATIONS PAGE CLICK HERE
      IF YOU NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
      ]IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A THEME REQUEST CLICK HERE
      FORUM TIPS AND TOOLS CLICK HERE
      SPJ TOUR CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!

Comment

• renreq
        • Apr 26

Originally posted by raybond25
        The SPJ version is full version to start with, if you look at the settings in SPB mobile shell you can set it to be your default homescreen if you wish, it looks different i don't what part of it looks different but these are skins for it to make it look different so idk what you are talking about there really?
        Thanks, I appreciate your helpful answer. I did go through Settings and selected the SPB Mobile Settings and was pleased to find a number of tabs at the bottom that led to many custom settings.

Question #1: Is there a better way to close applications. After installing SPB Mobile Shell, closing programs is more difficult became the little Task Manager icon doesn't appear at the upper right corner of the page.

Question #2: Is the version of SPB Mobile Shell 2.1 found at the beginning of this thread going to expire also? If not, are there any issues with it that would make it different than the full version? Like will it spit out random errors or tell me to register?

Question #3: Can this program work ThemeGenCE 2.5, Allowing you to use different backgrounds?

Question #4: What selecting photos for your contacts, is there an ideal size in pixels to use so that contact photos appear perfectly?

Thanks, Rene
        Programs On Device:
        SPB Mobile Shell 3 -- SPB Pocket Plus 4 -- Telenav Sprint Navigation -- SPB Time
        Peggle Deluxe 1.0-- SkyFire 1.0 -- Battleship -- Monopoly Here and Now -- Ms. Pac-Man -- Scrabble 1.2 -- Celeris Virtual Pool -- MegaPool 2000 -- Time Pilot -- Super BlackJack

Comment

• raybond25
          MOD Team HTC/SPJ Canuck
          • Apr 05

Thanks, I appreciate your helpful answer. I did go through Settings and selected the SPB Mobile Settings and was pleased to find a number of tabs at the bottom that led to many custom settings.

Question #1: Is there a better way to close applications. After installing SPB Mobile Shell, closing programs is more difficult became the little Task Manager icon doesn't appear at the upper right corner of the page.

Question #2: Is the version of SPB Mobile Shell 2.1 found at the beginning of this thread going to expire also? If not, are there any issues with it that would make it different than the full version? Like will it spit out random errors or tell me to register?

Question #3: Can this program work ThemeGenCE 2.5, Allowing you to use different backgrounds?

Question #4: What selecting photos for your contacts, is there an ideal size in pixels to use so that contact photos appear perfectly?

Thanks, Rene
          Answer #1: I'm not sure if there is a way to do this inside SPB Mobile Shell but if you want to close the program you can just press and hold the X button to close it.

Answer #2: This is not actually the program but a skin for SPB mobile shell. The program can be found here

Answer #3: No, you can't use ThemeGenCE themes with this but we do have a section for SPB mobile shell skins for you to browse.

Answer#4: lol, I'm not sure if there is an ideal size lol I'm not that much of a perfectionist, but any size will be cropped or resized to the correct size automatically.

Hope that answers all your questions,
          Ray
          SPJ TOUR CLICK HERE

Comment

• renreq
            • Apr 26

Answer #1: I'm not sure if there is a way to do this inside SPB Mobile Shell but if you want to close the program you can just press and hold the X button to close it.
            Question #1: Interesting. So then tapping the X just minimizes the application or screen, and holding the X down closes things?

Answer #2: This is not actually the program but a skin for SPB mobile shell. The program can be found here
            I think I understand.

Answer #3: No, you can't use ThemeGenCE themes with this but we do have a section for SPB mobile shell skins for you to browse.
            Yes, I noticed this, and I'll definitely be looking into it. What I would like to know is what program allows you to create SPB Mobile Shell 2.1 skins, became I'm looking for a program that lets you alter the way my HTC Mogul looks and behaves, and because I'm physically disabled and have greater access to my computer than to my phone, I'd love a program like ThemeGenCE 2.5 that lets you design everything on the computer and then port over the finished product to your phone. Is there anything like that? ThemeGenCE is great, but it obviously doesn't let you create buttons, map buttons to applications and hardware, or provide Touch Flo special effects.

Answer#4: lol, I'm not sure if there is an ideal size lol I'm not that much of a perfectionist, but any size will be cropped or resized to the correct size automatically.
            Unfortunately, the picture I selected was automatically cropped and tore off the side of my favorite girl's face, hence the reason I'd like to know what size SPB Mobile Shell is looking for. Once I know what dimensions it uses, I can use PhotoShop to prepare my photos to appear just as I'd like them.

Hope that answers all your questions,
            Ray
            Programs On Device:

Comment

• raybond25
              MOD Team HTC/SPJ Canuck
              • Apr 05

Question #1: Interesting. So then tapping the X just minimizes the application or screen, and holding the X down closes things?

I think I understand.

Yes, I noticed this, and I'll definitely be looking into it. What I would like to know is what program allows you to create SPB Mobile Shell 2.1 skins, became I'm looking for a program that lets you alter the way my HTC Mogul looks and behaves, and because I'm physically disabled and have greater access to my computer than to my phone, I'd love a program like ThemeGenCE 2.5 that lets you design everything on the computer and then port over the finished product to your phone. Is there anything like that? ThemeGenCE is great, but it obviously doesn't let you create buttons, map buttons to applications and hardware, or provide Touch Flo special effects.

Unfortunately, the picture I selected was automatically cropped and tore off the side of my favorite girl's face, hence the reason I'd like to know what size SPB Mobile Shell is looking for. Once I know what dimensions it uses, I can use PhotoShop to prepare my photos to appear just as I'd like them.
              yes, tapping the X minimizes whereas tapping and holding closes the program completely.

To my knowledge there is not a program to make these skins and to create them you have to replace a bunch of images. As soon as i get home from my sister's softball tournament i'll look into it for you.
              I'll also see if i can find out what size the contact pics have to be.
              Posted via Mobile Device
              SPJ TOUR CLICK HERE

Comment

• renreq
                • Apr 26

yes, tapping the X minimizes whereas tapping and holding closes the program completely.

To my knowledge there is not a program to make these skins and to create them you have to replace a bunch of images. As soon as i get home from my sister's softball tournament i'll look into it for you.
                Posted via Mobile Device
                I really appreciate you going the extra to try and help me do research on this. I recently came across this other program called ThrottleLauncher that is supposed to give you a lot more control over your phone's appearance. The web site is found at the following link:

http://www.throttlelauncher.com/portal/

Since the program appears to be very new, I really don't know how stable or easy it is to use. It is a shame that so many of these web sites that develop software for mobile devices offer very little useful information. A majority of these sites don't even offer instructions on how to install, use, or uninstall their products. I believe the only product that comes with useful information on how to use it is ThemeGenCE, which, as I have said before, is a great product but doesn't go beyond its ability to change backgrounds and font color.
                Programs On Device:

Comment

• raybond25
                  MOD Team HTC/SPJ Canuck
                  • Apr 05

The throttlelauncher program has been posted here already and can be found by using the local search
                  SPJ TOUR CLICK HERE

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

Posted via Mobile Device
                    really softball too take me some more pics ray i like women in spandex

Comment

• raybond25
                      MOD Team HTC/SPJ Canuck
                      • Apr 05

Originally posted by D/\SH
                      really softball too take me some more pics ray i like women in spandex
                      lol not spandex dash girls out here in the boonies wear sweatpants when they play softball lmao
                      SPJ TOUR CLICK HERE

Comment

• D/\SH
                        Owner - Staff
                        • Feb 07

lol not spandex dash girls out here in the boonies wear sweatpants when they play softball lmao
                        lmao well your sisses great booty made them look like spandex!!!!!

Comment

• karrill29
                          • Dec 08

I have a qwest htc mogul and would like to put the wm7 shell on it
                          do I have to load something else to besides te littlerainwm7 download ?
                          I tried to load it onto my phone but it would not finish the install is there step by step instructions on how to install this shell onto My phone.
                          keep in mind that when I say step I mean baby step :)

Comment

• D/\SH
                            Owner - Staff
                            • Feb 07

Originally posted by karrill29
                            I have a qwest htc mogul and would like to put the wm7 shell on it
                            do I have to load something else to besides te littlerainwm7 download ?
                            I tried to load it onto my phone but it would not finish the install is there step by step instructions on how to install this shell onto My phone.
                            keep in mind that when I say step I mean baby step :)
                            as we ahve said before in the first post to you need spb mobile shell 2.1 which you can find here: https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/s...t=mobile+shell
                            and than you take the files that you download i nthe first post and use them to overwrite the files from start/programs/file explorer/spb mobile shell 2.1/

Comment

• karrill29
                              • Dec 08

so now that I have the spb shell 2.1 installed I am not sure on exactly what you mee by this can you spell it out how to install:
                              Unzip and copy to folder of each program
                              1.Pocketcm: \Program Files\pocketcm\
                              2.Pocketkyboard: \Program Files\PCMKeyboard\
                              3.rlToday:\Program Files\rlToday\Skin
                              4.Spb Mobile Shell: \Program Files\Spb Mobile Shell\
                              5.Weather Panel: + Dash Icon Folder: copy to MarsWare\Weatherpanel\Icons\ ; Shine WP II Folder : copy to MarsWare\Weatherpanel\Themes\

to the average this means nothing ,I tried to intall the wm7skin on my phone but I was unsuccesful im sure that I am doing it wrong. if you could break it down and give it to me in layman terms I would be forever in your debt.

i unziped the download and drug it to my temp files in my phone (like I said I kinda know that that I am doing it wrong .)

Comment

Working...