• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICEM/\N
    The Man with the Plan!
    • Apr 10

WM 6.1 CE OS.19588 from Diamond

WM 6.1 CE OS.19588 from Diamond
    Requirements: HTC Wizard/Qtek 9100/iMate K-Jam/MDA Vario/O2 Xda mini S/Orange SPV M3000/Cingular 8125/Dopod 838/VPA Compact II.
    Overview: CE OS 5.2.19558(build 19558.1.1.4) its clean and very fast Rom that come from HTC Diamond.with TouchFLO... program memory.., Total: 51.93 and 32 MB free at first boot...
    Language: English
    Creator: j.vd.spank

programs:
    activesynce
    calculator
    calendar
    camera
    comm manager ( like diamond )
    contacts
    Internet explorer
    internet sharing
    messaging
    phone
    pictures & video
    task manager
    tasks
    windows media player
    smarts key
    2Games: Bubble breaker , solitaire
    Office: Exel Mobile , oneNote Mobile , PowerPoint Mobile , Word Mobile , Notes
    windows update
    TouchFLO ( with the setting:larg Start menu & larg status icons when tapped )

ClearType disable in Landscape Mode!

Pagepool = 4Mb. Can be changed with Wizard Service Tool (WST).

Installation Instructions:
    0. First determine if you got a G3 or a G4 device. When you turn on your device from can can see you're IPL and SPL version on the screen. If you got IPL/SPL 1.xx or 2.xx you've got a G3 device. If the IPL/SPL shows 2.xx.xxx1 you've got a G4. Go to step G3.1 if you got a G3 and G4.1 if G4.

G3.1 Does you're device start normally (yes) or is it stuck on the three-colored bootloader screen (no)? YES... go to step G3.5, NO go to step G3.2

G3.2 Turn off you're device totaly. Remove the SD card and disconnect the USB cable from you're device. Turn on the device while holding the camera button. You will get into bootloader mode (3 colored screen). Connect the USB cable to the computer and you will see USB at the bottom of your screen above the left softkey (Activesync will not connect in bootloader mode, but you can flash from this screen!). If you got IPL/SPL 1.xx go to G3.3. If you got 2.xx go to G3.4

G3.3 Download button rom and flash it to your device. Your device should startup again after doing this. Go to G3.5.

G3.4 Download wizard_love rom and flash it to your device. Your device should startup again after doing this. Go to G3.5.

G3.5 Is your device CID-unlocked (note: it's not the same as SIM-unlocked!)? YES... go to step G3.7, NO OR DON'T KNOW go to step G3.6.

G3.6 Follow this great thread by Dr Puttingham: The Definitive Guide to Unlocking & Rom Upgrading G3 Wizards. Don't skip step 17! Flash the T-Mobile 2.26 Rom! Go to step G3.8 if you got the T-Mobile rom with IPL/SPL 2.26 on your device after doing this.

NOTE: Some people seem to have problem with flashing the button rom in this step (stops at 98% with error 302). Replace button_rom with Xda_MiniS_LaunchROM_v154102 and follow the rest of the steps normally when this happens!

G3.7 Download T-Mobile 2.26 rom and flash it to your device! Done? Go to step G3.8.

G3.8 You're reade to flash the AKU2, AKU3, WM6 rom of you're choise! It wasn't that hard, was it? If you still got an older OS version after flashing then you're not CID-unlocked! Go back to start!

------------------------------------

G4.1 Does you're device start normally (yes) or is it stuck on the three-colored bootloader screen (no)? YES... go to step G4.4, NO go to step G4.2

G4.2 Turn off you're device totaly. Remove the SD card and disconnect the USB cable from you're device. Turn on the device while holding the camera button. You will get into bootloader mode (3 colored screen). Connect the USB cable to the computer and you will see USB at the bottom of your screen above the left softkey (Activesync will not connect in bootloader mode, but you can flash from this screen!). go to G4.3

G4.3 Download wizard_love rom and flash it to your device. Your device should startup again after doing this. Go to G4.4.

G4.4 Is your device CID-unlocked (note: it's not the same as SIM-unlocked!)? YES... go to step G4.7, NO OR DON'T KNOW go to step G4.5. (note: CID-unlocking a G4 is only possible by paying for it at imei-check!)

G4.5 Download enable-rapi.zip. Transfer Cert_SPCS.cab and EnableRapi.cab to your phone. Run Cert_SPCS.cab FIRST and EnableRapi.cab SECOND. Turn your device off and on or wait 5 minutes before soft resetting. Done? Go to G4.6.

G4.6 Follow this great thread by the-equinoxe: [solution] G4 SoftSPL Flash any ROM to CID locked G4 [UPDATED] and load the softSPL on your device using his method. Make sure you take a G4 safe rom (see the thread for details). After the steps you'll have the rom of your choise on your device!

G4.7 You're reade to flash the AKU2, AKU3, WM6 rom of you're choise IF the rom DOESN'T contain IPL/SPL. AKU3 and WM6 roms normally don't contain IPL/SPL. If you want to flash an AKU2 rom, make sure you take the G4 version. If you get an error 300 (invalid update tool) while trying to flash your device look at this thread!

NOTE: If you tried to flash a G3 rom with IPL/SPL in the rom on a G4 you probably will have a bricked device! DON'T flash the new 3.08 and 3.09 IPL/SPL to your G4!
    NOTE2: If you got problems flashing with softSPL: Follow this great thread by mun_rus: Solutuion found: how to flash any rom to CIDLOCKED DEVICE. If your device won't start after flashing you can use step G4.2 and G4.3 and try again. Also look at this thread by eddieitman: Faria G4 Step by step installer with instructions to make sure you did all the necessary steps!

Download Instructions: http://rapidshare.com/files/11957083...5_Clean_V1.rar
    Last edited by ICEM/\N; August 16, 2008, 09:14 PM.
    FOLLOW ME>>>>
    Subscribe to my channel>>>>
    CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
    HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
    IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
    Forum Rules
    A Noob Guide
    Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
    Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic
  • htctouch666
    • Jan 11

Vogue?

will this rom work on the vogue?

Comment

• raybond25
      MOD Team HTC/SPJ Canuck
      • Apr 05

Re: Vogue?

Originally posted by htctouch666
      will this rom work on the vogue?
      no it wont "Requirements: HTC Wizard/Qtek 9100/iMate K-Jam/MDA Vario/O2 Xda mini S/Orange SPV M3000/Cingular 8125/Dopod 838/VPA Compact II." if you dont have one of those devices this wont work on your phone
      IF YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD OR SEE APPLICATIONS PAGE CLICK HERE
      IF YOU NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
      ]IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A THEME REQUEST CLICK HERE
      FORUM TIPS AND TOOLS CLICK HERE
      SPJ TOUR CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!

Comment

• DEStination
        • Aug 12

Re: WM 6.1 CE OS.19588 from Diamond

will it work on the mogul??

Comment

• TweetyBear
          • Mar 01

Originally posted by DEStination
          read the above post. and in the description, it clearly states "Requirements: HTC Wizard/Qtek 9100/iMate K-Jam/MDA Vario/O2 Xda mini S/Orange SPV M3000/Cingular 8125/Dopod 838/VPA Compact II."
          IF I HAVE HELPED YOU.......PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!
          NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SEARCH? GO HERE
          NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS? GO HERE
          NOOB AREA PLEASE READ FIRST!GO HERE

sigpic

Comment

• VenumX
            The VenumX Factor
            • Nov 14

Originally posted by DEStination
            notice how all of them are GSM phones.

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
            stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
            Join A Group:--> HERE
            Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

• BiohaZard
              **formerly chris101**
              • May 12

you telling me that this damn thing gives "massages" (like friggin back rubs and shit) to its owner???? (check out the 9th program listed)

i'm just kidding

just had to pick on ya, smassele
              New to the site?!?! ... click here
              Wanna know how to flash a ROM? ...
              click here
              sigpic

Comment

• ICEM/\N
                The Man with the Plan!
                • Apr 10

Originally posted by chris101
                you telling me that this damn thing gives "massages" (like friggin back rubs and shit) to its owner???? (check out the 9th program listed)

i'm just kidding

just had to pick on ya, smassele

lol, I just corrected that...can't believe nobody noticed that before as long as this has been up... I guess people are not following what my signature below tells them from Samuel Jackson, judging by the questions asked so far, thanks to staff for support here...
                FOLLOW ME>>>>
                Subscribe to my channel>>>>
                CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
                HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
                IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
                Forum Rules
                A Noob Guide
                Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
                Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic

Comment

• deny03
                  • Nov 13

Re: WM 61 CE OS19588 from Diamond

can i use it on HTC diamond pro>?

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

Originally posted by deny03
                    can i use it on HTC diamond pro>?
                    read the second line of the first psot and through the thread....... please read or your stay with us wont be long.... all the info is right there and you cant even read two lines into it?

Comment

• duranduraniac
                      • Jun 17

Is it possible to brick a g4 with this?

Comment

• D/\SH
                        Owner - Staff
                        • Feb 07

Originally posted by duranduraniac
                        Is it possible to brick a g4 with this?
                        i dont see the g4 on the list of compatible devices... or does it go by a different code-name than i know of? so if it doesnt go by on of the code names above yes it could brick your device.

Comment

• elbeltagi
                          • Jul 26

First, helo every body
                          Second, I will try wm6.1 on imate kjam and tell my openion, thanks.

Comment

• D/\SH
                            Owner - Staff
                            • Feb 07

Originally posted by elbeltagi
                            First, helo every body
                            Second, I will try wm6.1 on imate kjam and tell my openion, thanks.
                            as i just stated above DONT FLASH THIS TO AN IMATE!!!!!!!!! THIS WILL BRICK YOUR DEVICE AND IS MADE FOR THE DIAMOND ONLY!!!!!!

Comment

Working...