Sprint Mogul ROM Update 3.16.651.0! (Windows Mobile 6.1 & Sprint TV Included)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

This is a test copy. Not the official release.

WARNING!: SMARTPHONEJUNKIE and it's staff are not responsible for any problems that may occur when upgrading your phone. You are doing this at your own risk. We are not liable for your phone breaking.

REMEMBER!: This will erase everything on your phone. Please be sure to back up everything (Pictures, Contacts, etc.)

I will be installing this soon and will giving a full report as soon as I do.

Here it is, enjoy!

Mirror:
    PHP Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?y93nzxovn9t

More Info:

The new firmware comes thanks to ROM version 3.49 and radio version 3.39.10 and features a number of improvements. The most noticeable improvement other than Windows Mobile 6.1’s native threaded text and improved Internet Explorer browser is the HTC large start menu and SprintTV. The Sprint Touch (HTC Touch, Vogue) previously came equipped with SprintTV installed, but the Sprint Mogul was left to sort things out on its own. In case you are not interested in trying a ROM before the official release by Sprint and HTC, you can expect the official release date June 1, 2008

We are a bit weary of the official launch date based on the previous delays seen on the Evdo Rev A/GPS ROM Update back in March. The good thing about this time is that Sprint has not made any promises other than announcing which devices in their line up that would be getting Windows Mobile 6.1 updates. Without further delay, hit the PPC Geeks link below to download the Windows Mobile 6.1 ROM for the Sprint HTC Mogul (PPC 6800).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by puertoblack2003; June 21, 2008, 05:14 PM.
  • Mandingo
    • Nov 09

Re: Sprint Mogul ROM Update 3.16.651.0! (Windows Mobile 6.1 & Sprint TV Included)

Thanks for sharing your hard work.

how long before the Official Dash Release!

sorry i thought this was your personal rom that you made.
    sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Re: Sprint Mogul ROM Update 3.16.651.0! (Windows Mobile 6.1 & Sprint TV Included)

Originally posted by Mandingo
      Thanks for sharing your hard work.

how long before the Official Dash Release!

sorry i thought this was your personal rom that you made.
      ive already said my custom touch as seen in my verizon touch video with rev a and gps and my mogul will be for modding customers only..... not going to be released on the site.

Comment

• chauleyb
        • Feb 19

this might b a stupid question but how do u bcum a modding customer

Comment

• raybond25
          MOD Team HTC/SPJ Canuck
          • Apr 05

Originally posted by chauleyb
          it's stickied in the help desk under whatever phone you have ask in that thread
          IF YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD OR SEE APPLICATIONS PAGE CLICK HERE
          IF YOU NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
          ]IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A THEME REQUEST CLICK HERE
          FORUM TIPS AND TOOLS CLICK HERE
          SPJ TOUR CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

i offer a mod service for 60 where i flash my custom rom to the phone either the touch or the mogul.... and than i mod it out like mine in the newest youtube videos i have.

Comment

• chauleyb
              • Feb 19

ok koo wen i get a chance cuz im at work right now shud i pm u for more info??

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

ok koo wen i get a chance cuz im at work right now shud i pm u for more info??
                yeah thats no problem.

Comment

• sracercelica
                  • Mar 31

Would you be willing to sell a copy of your custom rom?? I cant afford to be without my phone even for a day :(

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

Originally posted by sracercelica
                    Would you be willing to sell a copy of your custom rom?? I cant afford to be without my phone even for a day :(
                    im sorry it is just going to be for the customers......... but lets keep this threa on topic!!! not my rom here its the offical leaked 6.1 mogul rom through sprint.

Comment

• brown88
                      • Feb 01

dash how's this rom i am deciding of its it is worth it or not and is it stable?

Comment

• D/\SH
                        Owner - Staff
                        • Feb 07

Originally posted by brown88
                        dash how's this rom i am deciding of its it is worth it or not and is it stable?
                        i dunno im running mine still right now but as the first post says when i have time to flash this to mine i will let you know how it goes.

Comment

• outrageousjon
                          • Mar 16

Isn't this a lower rom version than the official Sprint rom? What does this effect?

Comment

• D/\SH
                            Owner - Staff
                            • Feb 07

Originally posted by outrageousjon
                            Isn't this a lower rom version than the official Sprint rom? What does this effect?
                            its the official rev a gps with windows mobile 6.1 leaked rom. thats the radio version and the same radio as the prior leaked version when the rev a gps rom was first leaked.... so we will prolly see the official in 2 months since thats what happened last time after it so called leaked.

Comment

• brown88
                              • Feb 01

besides backing up my files. is there anything else i should do before i flash my fone. i was going to flash like it was an htc update

Comment

Working...