X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puertoblack2003
    OG Member
    • Nov 08

Verizon Stock Rom Version 2.0.9

Verizon 2.09 includes Radio ROM - Flashing this ROM will likely reset your phone authenication and may require a call to Verizon tech support..

spj is not responsible to what ever happen to your phone,Use at your own risk
    Attached Files

SPJ Bulletin @
    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com
  • skiiman1
    • May 19

Re: Verizon Stock Rom Version 2.0.9

I was unable to flash back to this rom after installing the OMJ gps + Rev A update which did not work because I was unable to connect to the internet (i think because I did not do the soft reset after the Alltell install..which has left all the alltel customizations in my verizon vx6900)...

I think a solution would be to go 100% back to stock and start over...but I have not been able to do this...Please help

Comment

• broSki
      Old Timer/Snr Member
      • Feb 12

Originally posted by skiiman1
      I was unable to flash back to this rom after installing the OMJ gps + Rev A update which did not work because I was unable to connect to the internet (i think because I did not do the soft reset after the Alltell install..which has left all the alltel customizations in my verizon vx6900)...

I think a solution would be to go 100% back to stock and start over...but I have not been able to do this...Please help
      i believe u have to relock your phone and then flash to stock rom, or just flash back to the alltell rom and do it properly
      NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
      Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• skiiman1
        • May 19

I tried flashing to Alltel which I was succesful in doing, but again the same problem.

How do I relock the phone? I dont know if I have tried this before doing the Verizon ROM.

Also the reason I dont think flashing back to the Alltel worked is because (from my limited knowledge of ppcs) when I allowed the Alltel customization the first time..it replaced all the verizon settings...just running the Alltell ROM install again and doing it correctly by soft resetting woudl not remove those Alltel settings that are now in my phone.

Andre

Comment

• skiiman1
          • May 19

Also just to make sure...after I figure out how to relock...you relock first then your flash to original ROM..Correct?

Comment

• skiiman1
            • May 19

I did this below and I dont know if it is considered relocking. After doing the below I tried running the Verizon Stock Rom Version 2.0.9 and that is when the phone hangs at the PPCGEEKS screen.

DOWNGRADING AND REVERTING BACK TO ORIGINAL SPL
            1. Download ImCoKeMaN's original unlocker here: ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/Im...e_unlocker.exe
            2. Run Vogue_unlocker.exe and follow the on screen instructions to a T as it is very easy to mess up. This will overwrite the 2.31.coke SPL. During the unlocking process your device will display 0.36.coke SPL. This will change once update is complete.
            3. Once you finished with the unlocker, your SPL should no longer display 2.31.coke but should now display 0.40.coke.
            4. Your device will automatically soft-reset after the update is complete. Do not allow to boot back up into OS. Instead, hold down the camera and power buttons and insert the stylus into the soft-reset hole again putting you in bootloader mode.
            IF YOUR DEVICE DISPLAYS AN SPL OF 0.40.coke THEN CONTINUE TO STEP 5. IF NOT THEN RE-RUN STEPS 2&3 UNTIL IT DOES.
            5. Since it is recommended that you flash back to the OEM 6.0 Sprint ROM at this time, that is the link that I am providing here. Download and flash the OEM 6.0 Sprint ROM. This will overwrite the custom SPL written by ImCoKeMaN's unlocker.
            6. You're now done. Your phone has now been reverted back to it's original shipped state.

PLEASE NOTE: It has been said that GPS radios and Non-GPS radios are very different. Flashing from the original 1.13 Radio to a 3xx Radio will write a TOTALLY new Radio to your device and reverting back to the OEM 1.12 Radio will not completely remove the new 3xx radio.

Comment

• skiiman1
              • May 19

When tryign to flash back to Verizon 2.0.9 ROM I get the following error in the RUU program

Error 244 invalid model id

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Originally posted by skiiman1
                When tryign to flash back to Verizon 2.0.9 ROM I get the following error in the RUU program

Error 244 invalid model id
                guys if your not going to follow the directions dont flash the dang roms all of you are skipping steps and thus messing your phones up. i donr know how many times i have to say to read the steps for heavens sake. i dont have a touch to test on anymore since my sister in california is using it for the time being so i cant tell you how to fix. but hopefully someone else can chime in on a fix for this and all....

Comment

• nroughan
                  • Jun 03

SORRY, you must have 5 or more post to post live links....

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

Originally posted by nroughan
                    SORRY, you must have 5 or more post to post live links....
                    ok just to gt everything cleared up if you have a custom gps rom on your touch DO NOT FLASH BACK TO A NON GPS THIS WILL MESS YOUR PHONE UP!!!!!! and also there is no relocker needed for the touch.

Comment

Working...