• Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

LG Prada Plugin

LG Prada Plugin
    Hi Folks,

Found this over on XDA, have it running on my HTC Touch with no problems so far and looks great! I only installed teh plugin as I have it positioned underneath the HTC home plugin - but you have the option of installing the spacer tool to push it to the bottom

Original thread:
    http://upileit.forumice.net/pocket-p...plugin-t98.htm

XDA Thread:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=352109

Instructions as per referenced urls above are:
    1. Remove the bottom bar:
    ---------------------------------------
    Place dciNoBar.exe anywhere in the device & run, I recommend to place a shortcut in \windows\startup folder. This will remove the bottom bar like in the pic.

2. Install Spacer2 Today Plugin
    ---------------------------------------------

3. Install LG_Today Buttons

4. Configue Spacer2 Plugin in \Settings\Today\Items, click on Spacer2 n click options. Adjust Spacer Height accordingly to move the plugin down to the bottom

AIGHT IN THE SCREENIES THE COCK BACKGROUND IS NOT PART OF IT JUST A BACKDROP......... LOOKL ATH THE BAR AND THAN THE SCREENIES FOLLOWING WHEN YOU HIT THE FIRST TAB ON THE LEFT.

http://rapidshare.com/files/89713477...lugin.zip.html
    Attached Files
  • psyclonethetruth
    • Jan 10

Re: LG Prada Plugin

currently usin this today screen plugin. propz on this.

Comment

• broSki
      Old Timer/Snr Member
      • Feb 12

yup all courtesy of dash and his crew, I had it for a week but i deleted this after got the new ultimate launcher its da shiznit
      NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
      Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• kudvu002
        • Mar 04

I got this app to work but dont know if it is the right way? I put the dcinobar in the windows folder as said. Then i tried to install the spacer but, it brings up the there is no app associated message. I skipped that and put in the today plug. It comes up on the home screen but no gap its the plug then my device lock, no soft keys at the bottom?
        Allerizon 6800/(Storm) maybe?

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Originally posted by kudvu002
          I got this app to work but dont know if it is the right way? I put the dcinobar in the windows folder as said. Then i tried to install the spacer but, it brings up the there is no app associated message. I skipped that and put in the today plug. It comes up on the home screen but no gap its the plug then my device lock, no soft keys at the bottom?
          thats becasue you put the app in the windows folder. delete that from the windows folder and you will be fine.

Comment

• kudvu002
            • Mar 04

no i had the app in my documents and then personal I can install the lg btns plugin off of my storage card and install from there. the problem is if I follow instructions I am supposed to delete the bar first(what bar) then place the dino in windows which i did and then install the spacer(wont come up gives me the no app message) and then the buttons plug. I skp all steps and install buttons. it works just no soft keys. I was also running iphone dialer skin with it and everytime I got a mms it would bring up my contacts?
            Allerizon 6800/(Storm) maybe?

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Originally posted by kudvu002
              no i had the app in my documents and then personal I can install the lg btns plugin off of my storage card and install from there. the problem is if I follow instructions I am supposed to delete the bar first(what bar) then place the dino in windows which i did and then install the spacer(wont come up gives me the no app message) and then the buttons plug. I skp all steps and install buttons. it works just no soft keys. I was also running iphone dialer skin with it and everytime I got a mms it would bring up my contacts?
              bro ill make this easy on you install JUST the cab and the spacer get rid of the other stuff that you put in the folders and tou iwll be fine and have it looking like the ones in my videos.

Comment

• robmonroy
                • Jan 20

Hey Dash where can I get the LG Prada plugin in that turns WiFi on/Off, turn phone On/Off and turn Bluetooth On/Off.

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

Originally posted by robmonroy
                  Hey Dash where can I get the LG Prada plugin in that turns WiFi on/Off, turn phone On/Off and turn Bluetooth On/Off.
                  thats not a lg prada plugin just search google for effcomm

Comment

• jaylove74
                    • Jan 04

What folder do you put spacer in?

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Originally posted by jaylove74
                      What folder do you put spacer in?
                      you dont use just run the cab file

Comment

• bentearwalking1
                        • Mar 26

I installed the LG prada plugin and adjusted the height and it doesn't move it underneath ultimate launcher like it is in D^sh's videos. I can change the space and all it does is push the ultimate launcher down but LG prada is still at the top of my screen. Is there a way around this or am i not doing this the right way?

Comment

• D/\SH
                          Owner - Staff
                          • Feb 07

Originally posted by bentearwalking1
                          I installed the LG prada plugin and adjusted the height and it doesn't move it underneath ultimate launcher like it is in D^sh's videos. I can change the space and all it does is push the ultimate launcher down but LG prada is still at the top of my screen. Is there a way around this or am i not doing this the right way?
                          as discussed before you need to go to start/settings/personal/today/the second tab/ and than once you do so you have to highlight the plugin and move below the UL

Comment

• tlpalmer01
                            • Feb 20

dash, i have read numerous threads and tried numerous numbers to no avail..i have the mobile shell plugin installed along with perastat and espn ticker..i have the spacer below them and then the buttons below them in the today page,,i have tried 280, 200, 180 and i cant seem to get the prada plugin at the bottom, any suggestions..

Comment

• D/\SH
                              Owner - Staff
                              • Feb 07

Originally posted by tlpalmer01
                              dash, i have read numerous threads and tried numerous numbers to no avail..i have the mobile shell plugin installed along with perastat and espn ticker..i have the spacer below them and then the buttons below them in the today page,,i have tried 280, 200, 180 and i cant seem to get the prada plugin at the bottom, any suggestions..
                              what you will have to do is place the prada plugin directly below the spacer and than use the spacer with a low number to get it at the bottom......

Comment

Working...