Stock Investing for Dummies 2nd Edition, Paul Mladjenovic (PDF)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Requirements: PDF Reader, 6.1MB
    Overview: This book is designed to give you a realistic approach to making money in stocks. It provides the essence of sound, practical stock investing strategies and insights that have been market tested and proven from nearly a hundred years of stock market history. I don’t expect you to read it cover to cover, although I’d be delighted if you read every word! Instead, this book is designed as a reference tool. Feel free to read the chapters in whatever order you choose. You can flip to the sections and chapters that interest you or those that include topics that you need to know more about.
    Stock Investing For Dummies, 2nd Edition, is also a book that is quite different from the “get rich with stocks” titles that have crammed the bookshelves in recent years. It doesn’t take a standard approach to the topic; it doesn’t assume that stocks are a sure thing and the be-all and end-all of wealth building. At times in this book, I tell you not to invest in stocks. This book can help you succeed not only in up markets but also in down markets. Bull markets and bear markets come and go, but the informed investor can keep making money no matter what. To give you an extra edge, I have tried to include information about the investing environment for stocks. Whether it is politics or hurricanes (or both), you need to know how “the big picture” affects your stock investment decisions.

Download Instructions:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/68144518/SIFD.zip
    Attached Files
Working...