• Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Delmar's Fundamental & Advanced Nursing Skills

Delmar's Fundamental & Advanced Nursing Skills
    Requirements: pdf reader
    Overview: This highly illustrated text comprehensively covers over 200 nursing skills. Following the five-step nursing process, it is written in a clear, concise, easy-to-follow format to help promote competence in basic and complex nursing skills. Paying careful attention to gender, culture, and age-sensitive issues, the text includes real world situations in various health care environments to provide students with the clinical experiences they may encounter in their career. This, along with the critical thinking feature, helps students fine-tune their critical thinking skills and apply skill knowledge. Client teaching, documentation, equipment, and common errors are strongly emphasized to alert students to important issues and common pitfalls.(skills, procedures, nursing fundamentals, clinical, practice, medical-surgical, med-surg, techniques)

Download Instructions:
    Code:
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/105741848/_www.softarchive.net_Fundamental___Advanced_Nursing_Skills.rar
    Attached Files
    Last edited by D/\SH; September 27, 2009, 10:40 AM.
  • mstacyi
    • Apr 19

Re: Delmar's Fundamental & Advanced Nursing Skills

thanxs, I no that this post had been here for a while already, but i gave it a try and the link not working.

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
      • Mar 27

Re: Delmars Fundamental Advanced Nursing Skills

Originally posted by mstacyi
      thanxs, I no that this post had been here for a while already, but i gave it a try and the link not working.
      hi search but thit not find it if dash still got il whait for him before i move this to the trash can since its old and outdate

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
      ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
      video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
      NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
      TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
      sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Re: Delmar's Fundamental & Advanced Nursing Skills

reupped for you, be sure to hit the thanks and installed buttons.

Comment

Working...