X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

[Cricket][ROM] Manila 2.5 - SYS 21887 [UPDATED 010809]**CRICKET ONLY**

I am not responsible for any damage you do to your phone. If you are unsure of what to do STOP NOW and read up on flashing ROMs!!
    **Thanks to Calkulin, Indagroove, MightyMike, Ryan Mogul and many others for making this ROM possible and may have answered my silly questions.**

Hello...I have been asked about how I got my TP2 working on Cricket. Well I decided to share what I have put together. I do not consider myself of chef or a pro at making ROM's...just played with it and asked questions. I know its hard to get answers from people since Cricket is the odd ball carrier here.
    Since I am not a good cook or good problem solver...some question you may have...I may not be able to answer. I am hoping that all Cricket users will help each other.
    The rom that I have put together seem to be very stable.
    21887 sys 6.5
    Manila 2.5
    MMS, Opera, and Youtube works.
    I have the cricket wap already setup, all you have to do is put in your 10digitphonenumber. cricket as password.
    Add the EPST fix for ##778#(restart)
    Special thanks to Calkulin for his kitchen and his hard work.
    Special thanks to MightyMike for the verizon keyboard layout cab

Cricket Rom v.1 (010809)[/URL]

MightyMike's verizon keyboard layout cab

PD EPST Fix[/URL] (can't remember where I found this...Thanks to the maker of it)
    Ryan Mogul's Cricket Arcsoft cab[/URL] Thank you Ryan Mogul for making this

i take no credit for this rom and was originally found below:
    [Cricket][ROM] Manila 2.5 - SYS 21887 [UPDATED 010809]**CRICKET ONLY** - PPCGeeks
Working...