X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Metalmayhem
    • Jul 19

WTB: Nextel IC902 or comparable

Need a good condition phone for my dad. Preferably the ic902. The current one he has does not have bluetooth or a camera, so it has to have those two features.

thanks

sigpic
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: WTB: Nextel IC902 or comparable

Originally posted by Metalmayhem
    Need a good condition phone for my dad. Preferably the ic902. The current one he has does not have bluetooth or a camera, so it has to have those two features.

thanks
    any other phones you are interested in? does it have to be the candybar style or can it be the flip oyster shell style too? know where to find mad nextel phones sicne thta used to me my thang and is how i met pb actually lmao

Comment

• Metalmayhem
      • Jul 19

Well since this is for my dad he told me it has to be flip phone(he hates candybars). With bluetooth and camera(the reason he wants a new one) he has the ic402 right now but its really lacking those features. he is a truck driver so he needs his DC Looking to spend less than $100 for him.

let me know if you find a good deal for me dash :)

I was looking at the Renegade v950, but have read not so good reviews of it and ebay prices are over 100 :(
      Last edited by Metalmayhem; August 20, 2009, 09:21 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Well since this is for my dad he told me it has to be flip phone(he hates candybars). With bluetooth and camera(the reason he wants a new one) he has the ic402 right now but its really lacking those features. he is a truck driver so he needs his DC Looking to spend less than $100 for him.

I was looking at the Renegade v950, but have read not so good reviews of it and ebay prices are over 100 :(
        try the i880, thats a great nextel phone right there, they come in plum purple and black

Comment

• puertoblack2003
          OG Member
          • Nov 08

yea thats what i have v950 its well worth it bro. its rugged you can drop it and nothing well happen to it.you can even talk in the rain with it.Its military approved..i know couple of guys in the military uses it.

Go for it bro

SPJ Bulletin @
          forum.smartphonejunkie.org
          Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

• Metalmayhem
            • Jul 19

thanks to my buddy VenumX(talked to him on palringo)...he so happened to have one lying around and offered to sell it to me :)

I owe him one! thanks Venum!!!

sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

thanks to my buddy VenumX(talked to him on palringo)...he so happened to have one lying around and offered to sell it to me :)

I owe him one! thanks Venum!!!
              yeah tims a great guy.

Comment

• Metalmayhem
                • Jul 19

Ok so thanks to Venum I got the phone today as promised! That was quick

thanks again...this thread can be closed now...ill leave feedback for him

sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

glad all went well and will close this thread.......

Thanks guys for the smooth transaction will close and if you need anything further or re-opened just send me a pm and i will get that taken care of.

Comment

Working...