• May 16

Re: Titanium-Touchflo2 toggler

Installed. Nominated. Thanked.

Comment

• jnuts5423
      • Sep 07

UPDATE 8-20***
      [/B]after discovering it doesnt work on all roms with the setup above, I found a different way to toggle. It actually closes touchflo as appose to hiding it. saves memory. I found the manilla toggler over at xda.
      HTML Code:
      http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=536019
      however his setup posted did not work for me. I tried many times. but if you combine the TH_manilla cab with detatcher cab, it works. you can map it hard key buttons with dred sensor.

install TH_manilla toggler cab, the detatcher cab, and the dred sensor cab, then soft reset. I map the show touchflo in detatcher, to the home key using dredsensor. You'll have to go in and edit the default file in dredsensor. put it on hard key simulator, Im sure you guys will figure it out from there. I map the manilla toggler to the arrow hard key. You need both toggler and detatcher, cause neither one will do the opposite. Toggler closes, and detatcher launches touchflo. you could always map the right soft key inside manilla using detacher soft keys, but I maintain the soft keys for second today and whatever else you want. theres a lot of ways to map it, hold send key, etc.. the point is the toggler fixes the problem of touchflo not closing. Im leaving the above settup posted, cause it does work on some roms, and hides touchflo instead of closing it, making it faster, But this is my setup and it works beautifully. If I get good feedback, Ill remove the first posted setup. I look forward to hearing if anyone has a better way to do this, but this is what worked for me. Enjoy!

PLEASE GIVE THANKS IF YOU ENJOY!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by jnuts5423; August 20, 2009, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by jnuts5423
        UPDATE 8-20***
        [/b]after discovering it doesnt work on all roms with the setup above, I found a different way to toggle. It actually closes touchflo as appose to hiding it. saves memory. I found the manilla toggler over at xda.
        HTML Code:
        http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=536019
        however his setup posted did not work for me. I tried many times. but if you combine the TH_manilla cab with detatcher cab, it works. you can map it hard key buttons with dred sensor.

install TH_manilla toggler cab, the detatcher cab, and the dred sensor cab, then soft reset. I map the show touchflo in detatcher, to the home key using dredsensor. You'll have to go in and edit the default file in dredsensor. put it on hard key simulator, Im sure you guys will figure it out from there. I map the manilla toggler to the arrow hard key. You need both toggler and detatcher, cause neither one will do the opposite. Toggler closes, and detatcher launches touchflo. you could always map the right soft key inside manilla using detacher soft keys, but I maintain the soft keys for second today and whatever else you want. theres a lot of ways to map it, hold send key, etc.. the point is the toggler fixes the problem of touchflo not closing. Im leaving the above settup posted, cause it does work on some roms, and hides touchflo instead of closing it, making it faster, But this is my setup and it works beautifully. If I get good feedback, Ill remove the first posted setup. I look forward to hearing if anyone has a better way to do this, but this is what worked for me. Enjoy!

PLEASE GIVE THANKS IF YOU ENJOY!
        got first post updated for you, thanks for keeping it all up to date

Comment

• jnuts5423
          • Sep 07

Re TitaniumTouchflo2 toggler

found this file a while back if anyone is still interested. . Its the same thing, it just maps it to the left soft key. No issues on 2.0, 2.1, or 2.5 for me. Even works on stock. No other file is needed. If a mod could delete all the other files on the first page. Enjoy.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...