Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Windows Vista Portable Edition

Windows Vista Portable Edition
    Low Resolution (QVGA) Edition

About
    This skinsuite is made around Windows Vista, Microsoft's next major OS release. This skin is mainly based around Wisbar Advanced Desktop (WAD), but has skins for a variety of your favorite programs and applications.
    This QVGA version is a total redraw. Only a few graphics are plain resized. The rest is made from scratch.

Disclaimer
    This is not an OS. It is a skinsuite, based on Microsoft's upcoming Windows OS, Microsoftâ„¢ Windowsâ„¢ Vistaâ„¢.

Windows Vista is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation and I have no deal with them, nor do i have Microsoft's official permission to release this skin, but i hope they will see this as a tribute to their great new Windows design.

Features
    Featured skins are listed in the image above.
    For more info and a complete round up, go to here

Downloads
    Windows Vista Portable Edition QVGA package:
    http://www.sbsh.net/forums/index.php...=post&id=10485

Windows Vista Portable Edition QVGA Wallpaper pack:
    http://www.sbsh.net/forums/index.php...=post&id=10486

Windows Vista Portable Edition QVGA v1.1 patch:
    http://www.sbsh.net/forums/index.php...=post&id=10874

Windows Vista Portable Edition ICO icon pack:
    http://www.sbsh.net/forums/index.php...=post&id=10875

Thanks
    My thanks go out to 'my' BETA testers who've been patient in helping me testing the skin.
    BETA testers: Hezahonker, Blazingwolf, Buzzard, Cocotteseb, LarryH , Mahmood, FireStyler, Hothpicas
    Alot of thanks to Ken S for the amazing Windows Vista Gadget style Weather Panel theme. It's better then i could ever have imagened!
    Also thanks to Mickesjo, because his JAV was one of the drives behind this pack.
    Attached Files
  • lalo41
    I930 User
    • Mar 05

Re: Windows Vista Portable Edition

yo can u re up please

Comment

• CuzinBucksBx
      • Nov 13

Originally posted by lalo41
      yo can u re up please
      Not putting the spot light but DAMN! Can you low down your sig bro thanks..

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by lalo41
        yo can u re up please
        theres no links to reupload linked to another place.

Comment

• bartnd77
          • Nov 11

Re Windows Vista Portable Edition

hi dash, im totally new here. so any help you give would be totally appreciated. i think you are a genius. ive tried to follow all the steps to get the vista ultimate. i have a ppc6800 that im still not totally familiar with. is there any chance you could give me the 3 apps that i need and a detaild instruction on how to load it all? or i could just follow your youtube link which i just watched. in anycase, i love this look sooooo much that ive spent over a week trying to get it to work. PLEASE keep up the great and ingenius work. i think you are brilliant!

Comment

• jr5416
            • May 12

Re Re Windows Vista Portable Edition

Originally posted by bartnd77
            hi dash, im totally new here. so any help you give would be totally appreciated. i think you are a genius. ive tried to follow all the steps to get the vista ultimate. i have a ppc6800 that im still not totally familiar with. is there any chance you could give me the 3 apps that i need and a detaild instruction on how to load it all? or i could just follow your youtube link which i just watched. in anycase, i love this look sooooo much that ive spent over a week trying to get it to work. PLEASE keep up the great and ingenius work. i think you are brilliant!
            Hey bro first thing id suggest for u to do is make a member intro as i see ur fairly new , and ur going to need to make 80 posts to be able to download anything for spj
            sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Re: Re Re Windows Vista Portable Edition

Originally posted by jr5416
              Hey bro first thing id suggest for u to do is make a member intro as i see ur fairly new , and ur going to need to make 80 posts to be able to download anything for spj
              not everything we still have the necessesities for free but some custom work is in the vip area

Comment

Working...