X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

Re: [APP][QVGA][28Jul09]NEW Manila 2D v20 build 19171723 from HTC Mega

Originally posted by ON3/\L
    I found out if your running WM6.1 you must use the patched version. I will attach. Otherwise the original posted by jr5416 is designed for WM6.5.
    hi yeah its already posted above

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    MODERATOR@SPJ
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic

Comment

• jdep1
      • Mar 15

Originally posted by ON3/\L
      So far not workijng on WM 6.1. After boot up it says launching touchflo, then reverts back and says tap here to launch touchflo, after tap it tries but keeps going back and saying "tap here to launch touchflo. Just thought I'd share. It states on the post that it works with 6.5 but wasn't sure abiout 6.1, so unless there is a setting I don't know about.... it don't work on 6.1.
      same problem here bro on wm 6 it doesn't launch it just goes back to "tap here to launch touchflo"

Comment

• ON3/\L
        SPJ Supporter/Promoter
        • Jan 28

Originally posted by jdep1
        same problem here bro on wm 6 it doesn't launch it just goes back to "tap here to launch touchflo"
        Look about 2 post up and the last post by me has the Patched version you need, IT WORKS!
        sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
        Code:
        http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
        Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
          • Mar 27

Re: 23Sep09NEW Manila 2D v20 build 19191432 from HTC Mega Other ADDONS

bump bump new releas added looks good

grtz cyber weesje
          administrator@spj
          sigpic

Comment

• PallMall
            • Jan 04

Re: 23Sep09NEW Manila 2D v20 build 19191432 from HTC Mega Other ADDONS

The patched version does not work for me. Samsung Omnia i910 with the latest ROM with the unlocked GPS here. Over half the tabs don't work, media player doesn't work, google maps doesn't work, settings and communication doesn't work, and the layout is all out of order. Clock and images behind the time are not aligned, on certain tabs the images are messed up...etc.

Unless someone can give a step by step instructions on this patched version, I am sticking with the stable version, M2D 19b.

--------- New Post Merged on 5/1/2010 at 0113 --------

The patched version does not work for me. Samsung Omnia i910 with the latest ROM with the unlocked GPS here. Over half the tabs don't work, media player doesn't work, google maps doesn't work, settings and communication doesn't work, and the layout is all out of order. Clock and images behind the time are not aligned, on certain tabs the images are messed up...etc.

Unless someone can give a step by step instructions on this patched version, I am sticking with the stable version, M2D 19b.

--------- New Post Merged on 5/1/2010 at 0100 --------

edit: Oh...and also weather doesn't work either.... And I am running WM 6.1.
            Last edited by PallMall; January 05, 2010, 12:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
              • Mar 27

Re 23Sep09NEW Manila 2D v20 build 19191432 from HTC Mega Other ADDONS

Originally posted by PallMall

--------- New Post Merged on 5/1/2010 at 0113 --------

--------- New Post Merged on 5/1/2010 at 0100 --------

edit: Oh...and also weather doesn't work either.... And I am running WM 6.1.
              Hi like stated in the thread QVGA SCREEN ONLY YOU HAVE WQVGA WHIL NOT WORK
              sigpic

Comment

Working...