Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sdwyz74
    • May 10

HTC TP (modded by DASH)active on the boost unlimited nation wide plan

This is a custom WM6.5 ROM it has over 50 aps and has been moded by DASH also it is ACTIVE ON THE BOOST MOBILE NATION WIDE UNLIMITED PLAN (cdma) THIS IS NOT A IDEN PHONE ok here the link

Code:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=160349538151
    i'll put a PIG! in a WIG! and tell HER to go get a GIG! YA! DIG!
  • jr5416
    • May 12

Re: HTC TP (moded by DASH)active on the boost unlimited nation wide plan

For $500 wow y so expensive bro ?
    sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• sdwyz74
      • May 10

Originally posted by jr5416
      For $500 wow y so expensive bro ?

thats what i'm in it but best offer is ther and after ebay rapes me on the way in and paypal get me on the way out PLUS THIS PHONE IS ACTIVE NOW ON THE BOOST CDMA SEVICE

it still has 10 days left and after the buyer pays 50 bucks a month unlimited and if you do some research BOOST IS OWNED AND RAN BY SPRINT this is NOT A IDEN PHONE it on SPRINTS SYSTEM you can check now thats a DEAL 50 A MONTH EVERYTHING INCLUDING PHONE AS MODEM thats PLATIUM when you gonna get that unless you got a inside connection at one of the BIG 3

Comment

• jr5416
        • May 12

Originally posted by sdwyz74
        thats what i'm in it but best offer is ther and after ebay rapes me on the way in and paypal get me on the way out PLUS THIS PHONE IS ACTIVE NOW ON THE BOOST CDMA SEVICE

it still has 10 days left and after the buyer pays 50 bucks a month unlimited and if you do some research BOOST IS OWNED AND RAN BY SPRINT this is NOT A IDEN PHONE it on SPRINTS SYSTEM you can check now thats a DEAL 50 A MONTH EVERYTHING INCLUDING PHONE AS MODEM thats PLATIUM when you gonna get that unless you got a inside connection at one of the BIG 3
        I c well good luck on the saale bro
        sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• sdwyz74
          • May 10

Originally posted by jr5416
          I c well good luck on the saale bro
          thanks bro but you should check out boost mobiles website click on activate and then click on view pricing and make sure you click on the RED AS THE GREEN SIDE IS IDEN

Comment

• puertoblack2003
            OG Member
            • Nov 08

Good Luck !!! i suggest that,to get a better inquires of your device.You should make a video of the phone so everyone cans see it better.That picture you have posted its not to clear.

SPJ Bulletin @
            forum.smartphonejunkie.org
            Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

• VenumX
              The VenumX Factor
              • Nov 14

Also many may be skeptical that it is actually running on boost due to the fact that boost does not normally run on CDMA it runs on IDEN. I know they are running 13 states as test markets for their new CDMA integration, but you may want to explain this and the fact that unlike monthly unlimited on iden, CDMA UNLTD customers pay telecom taxes in addition to their monthly recurring plan and a convenience fee is charged to customers when "reboost" in person. So if you could show that it is running on CMDA boost that would be awesome.

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
              stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
              Join A Group:--> HERE
              Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Originally posted by VenumX
                Also many may be skeptical that it is actually running on boost due to the fact that boost does not normally run on CDMA it runs on IDEN. I know they are running 13 states as test markets for their new CDMA integration, but you may want to explain this and the fact that unlike monthly unlimited on iden, CDMA UNLTD customers pay telecom taxes in addition to their monthly recurring plan and a convenience fee is charged to customers when "reboost" in person. So if you could show that it is running on CMDA boost that would be awesome.
                very well put from ,r sprint employee of the month at his store :)

good reply Mr. Sprint :)

hahaha sorry feeling pretty good right now :)

Comment

• BiG JeW
                  ADMIN-Watch what you say!
                  • Feb 09

The one thing i can say is DO NOT EVER CALL boost from that phone! A friend of mine learned the hardway.
                  NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
                  LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
                  LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
                  IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
                  PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

Originally posted by BiG JeW
                    The one thing i can say is DO NOT EVER CALL boost from that phone! A friend of mine learned the hardway.
                    hahhhhaha what did they do?

Comment

• sdwyz74
                      • May 10

Originally posted by puertoblack2003
                      Good Luck !!! i suggest that,to get a better inquires of your device.You should make a video of the phone so everyone cans see it better.That picture you have posted its not to clear.

i'm working on one now but can i post that on ebay or just the link?

Comment

• Metalmayhem
                        • Jul 19

Re: HTC TP (modded by DASH)active on the boost unlimited nation wide plan

You can post on ebay using the html format and the Embed code youtube gives you.

sigpic

Comment

• sdwyz74
                          • May 10

Originally posted by VenumX
                          well i've sold over 40 of these phones a to customersm as far as new york and that was when they made you go threw all the waiting 2months while stuck in your home calling aera or it was 15 cent a minute but as of jult 13th they moved everyone on the 50 unlimited nation wide and as far as the taxex if you they vary depending on the home state address you give them when you activate so say you activate with a LA address the tax is 5.42 but if you activate out of vegas the tax is 2.00 now i do them out of everywhere they sell the service from NC to TX but once you activate the PHONE YOU ARE INTITLED TO 3 FREE NUMBER CHANGES AND THEY CAN GIVE YOU MOST AREA CODES so for 50 bucks plus tax and the highest ive seen is 57.62 after tax as fas as the convience fee that can be avoided by WALKING INTO THE NEAREST SPRINT STORE GOING TO THE KIOSK AND INSERTING CASH AND YOU CAN PAY THERE BUT EITHER WAY IT GOES IT'S THE SAME SERVICE FOR 600 YR

--------- New Post Merged on 22/7/2009 at 0628 --------

[quote=BiG JeW;394074]The one thing i can say is DO NOT EVER CALL boost from that phone! A friend of mine learned the hardway.[/quote

well ive sold over 40 of these phones and i sit on the phone with boost all the time i deal with them daily the only problem i have sometimes is (BY THE BOOK BOB) and thats BOB OR BOBBI that does everything by the book and when that happens i talk to the supervisor and ask that he help me and i tell him I OWN THIS PHONE after wich i get (ok sir i'll give it a try but if you have any TECHNICAL ISSUSES WE CANT HELP YOU AS WE DO NOT SELL OR SUPPROT THAT MODEL PHONE) so i dont know what the big deal is as i hear this often and i must ADMIT THAT I HAVE GOTTEN A COUPLE CALLS FROM BOOST CDMA TECH DEPARTMENT but all they said i should get a boost mobile handset but they can not turn of my phone they just pitched it to me from a support stand'point

as far as me having problems with activating never and as far as getting them to enter my DEC/ESN # in the system i have a friend or two and when there not around i'm persistant i GET ER DONE (once i called 24 times to get this mogul on because i had some one with cash in hand) and that was 6/7 months ago and he's still a happy CAMPER

--------- New Post Merged on 22/7/2009 at 07:00:56 --------

Originally posted by venumx
                          also many may be skeptical that it is actually running on boost due to the fact that boost does not normally run on cdma it runs on iden. I know they are running 13 states as test markets for their new cdma integration, but you may want to explain this and the fact that unlike monthly unlimited on iden, cdma unltd customers pay telecom taxes in addition to their monthly recurring plan and a convenience fee is charged to customers when "reboost" in person. So if you could show that it is running on cmda boost that would be awesome.

no problem i will give more info and details as far as programs and aps

--------- New Post Merged on 23/7/2009 at 1202 --------

SOLD 435 THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR SUGESTIONS AND COMMENTS AS I LEARN EVERYTIME AND WILL DO MY BEST TO IMPROVE MY AUCTIONS AND POSTING AND ALSO I WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW I DO MY BEST TO FOLLOW THE RULES OF THIS SITE AS I HOPE TO STICK AROUND FOR A VERY LONG TIME THANKS AGAIN HULK

PS is it possible to change my USER NAME
                          Last edited by sdwyz74; July 22, 2009, 11:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• lalo41
                            I930 User
                            • Mar 05

can you used a htc touch pro on boost ? nevermind tp is touch pro right ? lol

Comment

• sdwyz74
                              • May 10

Originally posted by lalo41
                              can you used a htc touch pro on boost ? nevermind tp is touch pro right ? lol
                              all day! all day! i got 2 TP's on BOOST CDMA although now it has been hard but i'm still doing it i got a friend there but she got in trouble so i lost her being able to do it but it's a guy out of LA he will hook you up for a fee of course i had his number but i dont know what i did with but if you search LA CALI's craigslist for BOOST CDMA you'll find a few dudes that are flashing but i must WARN YOU DO NOT FLASH THE IT'S RUNNING ON SPRINT SYSTEM ALREADY IF YOU FLASH TO BOOST YOU WILL LOOSE SOME OF YOUR FEAUTES AS BOOST CDMA DOES NOT SELL THIS PHONE SO (DO NOT FLASH) IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT THE ONLY PROBLEM IVE EVER HAD WAS THE PICTURE MAIL ON MY TP,MOGUL,VOUGE'S,ETC AND THAT CAN BE FIXED BY COPY SOME OF THE SETTINGS OUT OF A BOOST KRAZOR OR W385 OR YOU CAN JUST DO THE DO AND WHEN YOU GET A PIC MAIL USE THE BROWSER AND HIT THE LINK IT WILL TAKE YOU TO A PAGE THAT SAYS YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHTS TO VIEW THIS SHARE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT THEN WHAT YOU DO IS CHOP EVERYTHING OF IN THE SEARCH BAR UP UNTIL IT JUST SAYS
                              Code:
                              https://mediamail.boostmobile.com
                              SAVE IT TO YOUR FAVORITES AND THEN WHEN YOU LOG IN ENTER YOUR PICTURE MAIL SEC CODE AND CLICK ON REMEMBER ME AND FROM THEN ON YOU HIT THE LINK WHEN YOU GET A PICTURE MAIL AND IT GOES STRAIGHT TO YOUR PIC MAIL HOPE IT HELPS AND REMEBER 50 BUCKS IS 50 BUCKS IVE BEEN RUNNING MY BOOST CDMA FOR A LONG TIME AND IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS SPRINT EXCEPT FOR YOU CANT GET THE COOL PHONES BUT WHERE THERE'S A WILL THERE'S A WAY!

Comment

Working...