Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moneybuilder
    • May 08

Re: [ROM] SilenceROM_001 [Dec.14.09]

By far the best rom for TP2. I devirginized my new TP2 with the v. 12 and must say I am happy. I used Dash's vision pack and followed instructions and Sprint t.v. worked like a charm as well as navi and mail. Thanks Dash. Rom is very responsive, lighting fast and battery life is amazing. I will not flash another TP2 rom for a minute.

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Re: [ROM] SilenceROM_001 [Dec.14.09]

Originally posted by moneybuilder
      By far the best rom for TP2. I devirginized my new TP2 with the v. 12 and must say I am happy. I used Dash's vision pack and followed instructions and Sprint t.v. worked like a charm as well as navi and mail. Thanks Dash. Rom is very responsive, lighting fast and battery life is amazing. I will not flash another TP2 rom for a minute.
      hahahah glad theres another person liking it and thanks should go to the creator of the rom not me..... if he didnt make it than none of us would be enjoying this rom :)

Comment

• raulsosa
        • Dec 27

Re: ║Jan.09.10║║SilenceRom_012║║Speed║║Stability║

ok im liking this rom a lot the only thing i dont like is when u get a txt it displays on the screen but i dont like that is there a way to disable that?

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Originally posted by raulsosa
          ok im liking this rom a lot the only thing i dont like is when u get a txt it displays on the screen but i dont like that is there a way to disable that?
          you dont have to post a new thread and ask here, someone will get answered you didnt even give us 5 minutes to do so. all you do is go to start/ settings/sounds and notifications/ than rgo to new message and uncheck the box that says display new text

Comment

• raulsosa
            • Dec 27

Originally posted by D/\SH
            you dont have to post a new thread and ask here, someone will get answered you didnt even give us 5 minutes to do so. all you do is go to start/ settings/sounds and notifications/ than rgo to new message and uncheck the box that says display new text
            my bad well thanks for the help that really help

Comment

• jr5416
              • May 12

Re SilenceROM

it taken from the verizon tp2 wm 6.5 leaked rom.... just new updates thats going to allow things to be more stable since it was supposed to be there natively.
              Got ya bro , boy this rom is great man the only problem i had was installing a taskbar that made the start button unresponsive , but soon will find a chrome taskbar that works
              sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• medic88
                • Aug 27

;SilenceRom_012#9

Hey Guys and Gals,
                I upgraded to 012 and its working great but does anyone know how to get the Manila Start Menu to work?
                I tried the cab posted over at PPC but its MightyRom cab and it doesn't work. Any ideas? I asked over at PPC as well but this is more like Family and thought maybe someone here would know.
                Thanks...................
                PS...........J....E....T....S....Jets....Jets....J ets!!!

Comment

• jr5416
                  • May 12

Re ;SilenceRom_012#9

Originally posted by medic88
                  Hey Guys and Gals,
                  I upgraded to 012 and its working great but does anyone know how to get the Manila Start Menu to work?
                  I tried the cab posted over at PPC but its MightyRom cab and it doesn't work. Any ideas? I asked over at PPC as well but this is more like Family and thought maybe someone here would know.
                  Seems like lots of cabs are not working for this rom bro
                  sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• medic88
                    • Aug 27

Re Re ;SilenceRom_012#9

Originally posted by jr5416
                    Ya I noticed that. Thanks for the help. Looks like someone over at PPC was unable as well.
                    Cheers!

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Originally posted by jr5416
                      Ya I noticed that. Thanks for the help. Looks like someone over at PPC was unable as well.
                      Cheers!
                      what cabs are you guys having troubles with since you said a lot? i had trouble with the lock on softkey and than i reinstalled right over with uninstalling and it worked without troubles. all my other cabs worked perfectly.

Hey Guys and Gals,
                      the manila start menu? you mean the default 6.5 scroll style start menu?

Comment

• medic88
                        • Aug 27

;SilenceRom_012

what cabs are you guys having troubles with since you said a lot? i had trouble with the lock on softkey and than i reinstalled right over with uninstalling and it worked without troubles. all my other cabs worked perfectly.

the manila start menu? you mean the default 6.5 scroll style start menu?
                        No the original Manila start menu. The My Favorites menu that is the last tab in Manila. There is a cab that used to work .
                        In his threat, there is a link that takes you to MightyROM cab. This is it:

Q: I noticed you have a different start menu in your screenshots that I have on my stock ROM. Explain please.
                        A: That is the WM6.5 Start menu. Not to worry, if you like the HTC Menu, a simple .cab is available to enable that feature in the Third Post. It is called "Enable Manila Start Menu"

This cab is not working on 012. I usually do the registry changes but that didn't work either unless Silence changed something.

Comment

• D/\SH
                          Owner - Staff
                          • Feb 07

Re: ;SilenceRom_012

No the original Manila start menu. The My Favorites menu that is the last tab in Manila. There is a cab that used to work .
                          In his threat, there is a link that takes you to MightyROM cab. This is it:

Q: I noticed you have a different start menu in your screenshots that I have on my stock ROM. Explain please.
                          A: That is the WM6.5 Start menu. Not to worry, if you like the HTC Menu, a simple .cab is available to enable that feature in the Third Post. It is called "Enable Manila Start Menu"

This cab is not working on 012. I usually do the registry changes but that didn't work either unless Silence changed something.
                          ill take a look and see what i can find... been reading and many are having the same issue... so if i find a fix before you i will be sure to give you the heads up and get it posted here as well.

Comment

• medic88
                            • Aug 27

Re ;SilenceRom_012

ill take a look and see what i can find... been reading and many are having the same issue... so if i find a fix before you i will be sure to give you the heads up and get it posted here as well.
                            Cheers DASH. I know you know some people, that know some people, that know something....haha! I am going to keep looking. Hopefully someone will know maybe even in his thread.

Comment

• inkjammer
                              • May 25

!st off I want to say thanks to the Cook on this ROM I installed it and have been trying to make it crash with multiple apps and stuff running. I must say it still performs awesome fast and very responsive.

@nd I want to ask a Question under programs/ all programs there is a Silence Sprint, Silence Telus, Silence U.S.C. and Silence Verizon what are these programs?

Comment

• D/\SH
                                Owner - Staff
                                • Feb 07

Originally posted by inkjammer
                                !st off I want to say thanks to the Cook on this ROM I installed it and have been trying to make it crash with multiple apps and stuff running. I must say it still performs awesome fast and very responsive.

@nd I want to ask a Question under programs/ all programs there is a Silence Sprint, Silence Telus, Silence U.S.C. and Silence Verizon what are these programs?
                                those are the carrier cabs from the provisioning exe in the start menu

Comment

Working...