X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike20PR
    SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
    • Mar 31

[SUPPORT] Getting out of Sprint contract [question]

Ok here is the deal. Im aware of the changes in fees that allows you to get out of contract without ETF and its affects users with spending limits that have not set up an auto payment plan with an additional 4.99 a month. But I have no spending limit, does this make me not able to use this loophole? I love sprint but this is my chance to get out of contract and add a line on my folk's family plan and actually get out of paying cell phone bills period.

Any advice of what i can do to take advantage of this???

thanx
    ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
    ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
    ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
    ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

• D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Getting out of Sprint contract [question]

Originally posted by Mike20PR
    Ok here is the deal. Im aware of the changes in fees that allows you to get out of contract without ETF and its affects users with spending limits that have not set up an auto payment plan with an additional 4.99 a month. But I have no spending limit, does this make me not able to use this loophole? I love sprint but this is my chance to get out of contract and add a line on my folk's family plan and actually get out of paying cell phone bills period.

Any advice of what i can do to take advantage of this???

thanx
    since changing for everyone and with there being other things changing i feel you can still take advantage since the contract has changed that you originally signed... i would give them a call, and go about as if you had no doubt in your mind... im sure that they will do that.

Comment

• Mike20PR
      SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
      • Mar 31

Re Getting out of Sprint contract [question]

Originally posted by D/\SH
      since changing for everyone and with there being other things changing i feel you can still take advantage since the contract has changed that you originally signed... i would give them a call, and go about as if you had no doubt in your mind... im sure that they will do that.
      thanx bro, ill think about it for a few days and ill try it out

ps. i found this article stating the .15 increase of the regulatory fee thus giving us a chance to cancel besides the 4.99 fee

Code:
      http://www.phonenews.com/sprint-phonenews.com-team-up-to-help-etf-out-go-smoothly-9864/

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Re: Re Getting out of Sprint contract [question]

Originally posted by Mike20PR
        thanx bro, ill think about it for a few days and ill try it out

ps. i found this article stating the .15 increase of the regulatory fee thus giving us a chance to cancel besides the 4.99 fee

Code:
        http://www.phonenews.com/sprint-phonenews.com-team-up-to-help-etf-out-go-smoothly-9864/
        yup even 15 cents is change of the contract and they will have to let you out. any changes have to be agreed upon between both parties or given a chance to

Comment

• sdwyz74
          • May 10

Re Re Getting out of Sprint contract [question]

yup even 15 cents is change of the contract and they will have to let you out. any changes have to be agreed upon between both parties or given a chance to
          yes i got my uncles whole family out there contract just like dash said anytime theres a user agreement change you have 60 days to agree or disagree and they can let you port out or cancel for free all you will own is the bill and your done
          i'll put a PIG! in a WIG! and tell HER to go get a GIG! YA! DIG!

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

hey mike also take a look at this thread and even the title...... has good info info like 4.-99 a month extra if you dont have auto bill pay and such

Code:
            http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105600

Comment

• PsyChoTk
              • Jul 03

more nickel and dimes. having been with $print for 8 years, i'm ready to leave. seeing as how the rest of the world is GSM, forward thinking would say i need to switch as well in case i decide to travel to Europe and stuff.

dash, pm sent.
              you psychotk :)

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Originally posted by PsyChoTk
                more nickel and dimes. having been with $print for 8 years, i'm ready to leave. seeing as how the rest of the world is GSM, forward thinking would say i need to switch as well in case i decide to travel to Europe and stuff.

dash, pm sent.
                hahahaha very nice another one going over possibly :) use me as a reffere as well as what i told you on the pm and save 25 bucks

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                  • Jul 03

hahahaha very nice another one going over possibly :) use me as a reffere as well as what i told you on the pm and save 25 bucks
                  just tell the rep: "Yes D/\SH from SPJ sent me."

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

just tell the rep: "Yes D/\SH from SPJ sent me."
                    hhahah naw i would give oyu my real name which is seen in my fox17 news video hahhaa

Comment

• Mike20PR
                      SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                      • Mar 31

well... after much thinking i decided to stay at Sprint since i have a good thing with them... i just summited my 25% employee discount (cuz where i work gives me that advantage) so im saving roughly $20 a month on an unlimited plan. Plus I already have a Touch pro 2 so 'phone envy' will be hard to come by in my situation... I did check out my offers though but no one impressed me or suited me enough to make me pull the trigger

- No Verizon in Puerto Rico so Droid and Palm Pre Plus were out of the question (sigh....)
                      - I checked out the iPhone 3GS and AT&T plans.... HOW MUCH!!!!????? screw that....
                      - No Nexus One in Puerto Rico as well and no HD2 date in our sights yet so no T-Mobile either....

Ill just wait and hope for the next WebOS or Android powerhouse to hit Sprint to really make me glad i stayed with them.... Palm has to give us something by June rite....? (i love WebOS but hate the Pre hardware issues so i was really bummed to find out that the Pre Plus went to Verizon)

Now to play the waiting game....

Comment

• jr5416
                        • May 12

Sprint is deff the best bro i would never leave sprint for any other carrier, with my 25% discount as well gives me 4 phones for 150 a month o ya
                        sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• D/\SH
                          Owner - Staff
                          • Feb 07

Originally posted by jr5416
                          Sprint is deff the best bro i would never leave sprint for any other carrier, with my 25% discount as well gives me 4 phones for 150 a month o ya
                          hahah trust me when you experience not wasting precious time *****ing and having the stuff just work network wise and the great phone slection you cant go wrong.

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                            • Jul 03

Just finished the paperwork to switch to Whorizon.

I don't get cr@p for a discount with $print. maybe 15% to my bill per month with $print is around $170.00 for two phones.

Comment

• jr5416
                              • May 12

Just finished the paperwork to switch to Whorizon.

I don't get cr@p for a discount with $print. maybe 15% to my bill per month with $print is around $170.00 for two phones.
                              Wow u shouldve done the lil trick over at ppcgeeks to get 25% off sprint bill , I gotta look for that thread and post it here for sprint users then again it might be here already
                              sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

Working...