X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

FS: ALLTEL Touch Pro 200.00 palm pre desktop charger 10.00

hey guys i will have pictures up after work but just wanted to get this up now and all typed out. (get out at 1130 eastern) but as the title suggests i have 4 ppc's that i will be having go for sale. i have done my best to fully describe any flaw on these devices. All of these devices do run wm 6.5 and work without troubles as well as have clean esn's.

EDIT PICS ADDED

Sprint Vogue-
    this vogue is in mint condition without a flaw and functions great. The screen doesnt have a scratch on it and will come with a screen protector applied. the device will also come with a 1500 mah seidio battery installed as well as two additional oem vogue batteries. as if that wasnt enough i will be including a gps car holster and charger brand new in package. The phone will cme with a practically new carrying pouch as well as the original accessories. no storage card will be included in this deal but you can get those for cheap now-a-days anyways.

ASKING:
    **SOLD**

Sprint Diamond-
    This diamond is in overall 8.5/10 by my standards. the reason for this is that there is two small scuffs on the bottom of the device that are sdtill black and barely noticeable unless looking right at them. the back battery cover as you can tell by the picture (added tonight) is black instead of the red as is the stylus also. there is still a slight red around the battery port but nearly as bad looking as it was before. there is one small light light light scratch on the screen of the device toward the left but doesnt effect the device or how it functions or responds to touch on hat point. other than that this phone is in great condition and works great without any flaws. this will come with all the original accessories as well as an extra oem battery and car charger.
    EDIT: also throwing in a seidio clip/holster to the deal

ASKING:
    SOLD

Alltel Touch Pro-
    this touch pro is in supurb condition and was only shortly used. there IS NOT a scratch on the device anywhere! it comes with all the stock accessories that came with the phone as well as a seidio full case and a seidio carrying holster. The phone functions and works great and can be activated as soon as you receive in the mail. this will also come with a car charger and a av plug to hook up to your tv.

$200.00 shipped

PPC 6700-
    this apache is in mint condition with only a minor little area with light chips but nothing major or noticeable without looking directly at it. it does run wm 6.5, has clean numbers, comes with all accessories, and the docking station is included.

SOLD

Palm Pre Docking Station-
    as many have seen in my videos in the past i have docking stations for my palm pre (desktop charger with spare battery charger ion rear) i have an additional one new in box that. i will have picture posted tonight and these work great and have yet to fail me thus far. these desktop chargers retail at 35.00 online.

$10.00 shipped

check out this video review on it:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abClA5tdzuM[/ame]

i only accept paypal and when i receive cash i will leave feedback through the trader system and i expect the same in return when you receive the item as i described.

Thanks for Looking and any questions feel free to ask.
    Last edited by D/\SH; August 24, 2009, 04:26 PM.
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Various PPC's And Pre Docking Station

bump bump added av's to the touch pro deal.

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

bump bump added the 6700 and some more goodies to the package as well as the pictures i promised :)

Comment

• VenumX
        The VenumX Factor
        • Nov 14

Re: Various PPCs And Pre Docking Station

Originally posted by D/\SH
        hey guys i will have pictures up after work but just wanted to get this up now and all typed out. (get out at 1130 eastern) but as the title suggests i have 4 ppc's that i will be having go for sale. i have done my best to fully describe any flaw on these devices. All of these devices do run wm 6.5 and work without troubles as well as have clean esn's.

Sprint Vogue-
        this vogue is in mint condition without a flaw and functions great. The screen doesnt have a scratch on it and will come with a screen protector applied. the device will also come with a 1500 mah seidio battery installed as well as two additional oem vogue batteries. as if that wasnt enough i will be including a gps car holster and charger brand new in package. The phone will cme with a practically new carrying pouch as well as the original accessories. no storage card will be included in this deal but you can get those for cheap now-a-days anyways.

SOLD

Sprint Diamond-
        This diamond is in overall 8.5/10 by my standards. the reason for this is that there is two small scuffs on the bottom of the device that are sdtill black and barely noticeable unless looking right at them. the back battery cover as you can tell by the picture (added tonight) is black instead of the red as is the stylus also. there is still a slight red around the battery port but nearly as bad looking as it was before. there is one small light light light scratch on the screen of the device toward the left but doesnt effect the device or how it functions or responds to touch on hat point. other than that this phone is in great condition and works great without any flaws. this will come with all the original accessories as well as an extra oem battery and car charger.
        EDIT: also throwing in a seidio clip/holster to the deal

SOLD

Alltel Touch Pro-
        this touch pro is in supurb condition and was only shortly used. there IS NOT a scratch on the device anywhere! it comes with all the stock accessories that came with the phone as well as a seidio full case and a seidio carrying holster. The phone functions and works great and can be activated as soon as you receive in the mail. this will also come with a car charger and a av plug to hook up to your tv.

$180.00 shipped

PPC 6700-
        this apache is in mint condition with only a minor little area with light chips but nothing major or noticeable without looking directly at it. it does run wm 6.5, has clean numbers, comes with all accessories, and the docking station is included.

$50.00 Shipped

Palm Pre Docking Station-
        as many have seen in my videos in the past i have docking stations for my palm pre (desktop charger with spare battery charger ion rear) i have an additional one new in box that. i will have picture posted tonight and these work great and have yet to fail me thus far. these desktop chargers retail at 35.00 online.

$15.00 shipped

i only accept paypal and when i receive cash i will leave feedback through the trader system and i expect the same in return when you receive the item as i described.

Thanks for Looking and any questions feel free to ask.
        Im surprised no one has taken that TP or Diamond yet, i mean 155 for a diamond?! cheapest i ever see it for is 200 without shipping...and TP i always see for 300...if i had the money i'de take em off your hands! and the 6700..we replace those out with moguls/touch pros at our sprint store since we dont have anymore :P
        Last edited by D/\SH; August 20, 2009, 06:21 PM.

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
        stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
        Join A Group:--> HERE
        Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Re: Various PPCs And Pre Docking Station

Originally posted by VenumX
          Im surprised no one has taken that TP or Diamond yet, i mean 155 for a diamond?! cheapest i ever see it for is 200 without shipping...and TP i always see for 300...if i had the money i'de take em off your hands! and the 6700..we replace those out with moguls/touch pros at our sprint store since we dont have anymore :P
          damn if i had ot on my account for 30 days i would bring it down there to you lmao and i was thinking the same but no bites oh well got them on craigslist for a lil more so they should go soon either way

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

bump bump made thread lots easier to go through by tossing attachments and doing it the right way this time hahaha

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Re: Various PPC's And Pre Docking Station REDUCED PRICE

bump bump for a price reduction

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                • Mar 27

Re: Various PPCs And Pre Docking Station REDUCED PRICE

Originally posted by D/\SH
                bump bump for a price reduction
                he bro nice dont understand there all at great bargin price that nobody jumps on this

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
                ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
                video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
                NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
                LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
                TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
                sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

Originally posted by CYBER WEESJE
                  he bro nice dont understand there all at great bargin price that nobody jumps on this

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
                  ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
                  thats what im saying the alltel pro has 20 minutes of talk time and not a scratch for 200 shipped.... show me a better deal on fleabay or anywhere else

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

vogue is sold and off the list.

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

bump bump, still have the docking station for the pre and the touch pro for alltel as well as the 6700 for sprint..... free bump and changing availabilty of the diamond to sold.

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                        • Mar 27

free bump bump still some nice goodys here

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
                        ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
                        video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
                        NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
                        LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
                        TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
                        sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                          Owner - Staff
                          • Feb 07

thanks weesje and all i have left is a docking station for the pre and the allteltouch pro...... get them while they are hot and at a good price.

Comment

Working...