X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ltxda
    • May 19

[ ISSUE SOLVED ] Suspended due to proxy most likely

Hey all. LTxda here trying to sign up for an account but guess what...got suspended on first login. LOL

I'm a member over at xda-developers dot com and wanted to join this community as well.

I'm currently at a hospital with my daughter and while she's sleeping I wanted to check out the forum. Since the hospital is using some sort of Proxy I guess someone else was trying to sign up at the same time I was and guess what...got suspended. I did get an email letting me know the username that was registering from the same IP that I was. Weird and coincidence.

Have e-mailed the admin and am waiting for their decision.

Look forward to hanging out with you guys. Looks like an awesome forum to be a part of.
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: [ ISSUE SOLVED ] Suspended due to proxy most likely

Originally posted by ltxda
    Hey all. LTxda here trying to sign up for an account but guess what...got suspended on first login. LOL

I'm a member over at xda-developers dot com and wanted to join this community as well.

I'm currently at a hospital with my daughter and while she's sleeping I wanted to check out the forum. Since the hospital is using some sort of Proxy I guess someone else was trying to sign up at the same time I was and guess what...got suspended. I did get an email letting me know the username that was registering from the same IP that I was. Weird and coincidence.

Have e-mailed the admin and am waiting for their decision.

Look forward to hanging out with you guys. Looks like an awesome forum to be a part of.
    i just looked at your account and your in good standing and your username has the access rights that it should..... i would try again.

Comment

Working...