X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puertoblack2003
    OG Member
    • Nov 08

Fresh Pre-Kitchen v 0.1

I decided to post it here because this program can root your device and you can add boot screen and themes and few other nice features for androids.

Now this works for cdma sprint hero devices only.They have not tested it on gsm but they're hoping that someone can give them some feedback on rather it works or not.

I have tested it and it do work i use this utility for everything.I call this the lazy man utility because as you know there's other way to root your device, but this did the trick.

I take no credit for this all credit goes to flipz and the crew.Its only posted here for members reviews and any support questions or concern or any feedback's should be directed to there site.GEEKFORME

source support:
    Code:
    http://geekfor.me

This is a public beta. There will be bugs. There will be problems. Please come report them so that I can track issues but don’t come here complaining that it just doesn’t work and is crap. Nothing that this program does should cause any real damage to your phone (like brick it) however it is beta so use it safely. If you are reporting an issue then please tell me what happened, what OS you are running, what you were trying to do, and any error codes you may have. This is a windows only application.

FEATURES:

* Auto-rooter
    * Stock application installer
    * Stock application UNinstaller
    * Theme installer
    * Bootscreen installer
    * Create and restore nandroid backups
    * Backup and delete custom dictionary
    * Backup and delete all text messages
    * Clear cache
    * Clear lockscreen wallpaper cache (the one that prevented the totally clear lockscreen from working after picking a custom wallpaper)
    * Reboot, reboot to recovery, or power off.
    Change log (0.1 to 0.2):

* Added: Push any file to phone
    * Added: Pull any file from phone (and optionally delete it)
    * Added: 8 step diagnostic test under the help menu
    * Added: Global debugger to give you a real error message rather than the scary JIT debugger if the program does crash
    * Added: update-script generator (no documentation on this, it’s a required future feature)
    * Added: Sign a zip (no documentation on this, it’s a required future feature)
    * Added: Field trial to app installer
    * Added: Jbed to app installer
    * Added: Quick office to app installer
    * Added: Teeter to app installer
    * Added: IMPlugins to push with “IM” in the app installer (required to use IM app on Fresh 1.1)
    * Added Navigator to app installer
    * Added Location Service to app installer

* Modified: Heavily modified code throughout the entire application to allow it to run faster and more accurately. This is the biggest part of the 0.2 release. These changes are reflected through every single utility in the kitchen, including the auto-rooter.
    * Modified: Changed a number of the message box pop-ups to only show the first time you use that utility and then not again.

* Fixed: Backup and delete texts was not pulling to \backup\ folder
    * Fixed: Backup and delete dictionary was not pulling to \backup\ folder

* Removed: Clear theme (I like this theme but it was 15mb… way too big to be included as an example)

Download here: http://link.geekfor.me/kitchen02

MD5: a4465f90c0e19bb2bfc238ee929a79ab
    Last edited by puertoblack2003; November 25, 2023, 10:32 PM.

SPJ Bulletin @
    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Fresh Pre-Kitchen v 0.1

pretty cool and im glad i got rid of the eris cause i still dont think that has been rooted as of yet. at least it is a start and gives you some options :)

Comment

Working...