Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rudyrivera1189
    • Jun 12

Apple Ipod Nano 4GB 3 Gen

This Ipod is in tip top shape but only comes with the iPod and nothing else. You can simply buy earphones and a charger and the usb cable at bestbuy or any store similar to that. This iPod will not be around for long get it before it's gone ! This is also being listed on ebay so there is a possibility of this listing ending soon.

This Ipod is pretty much new I barely use it. I bought it, but then got a zune as a gift so i'm keeping the zune and getting rid of this. There's no reserve on this item.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=330243249682

We will be selling the following items:
    1. Abercrombie & Fitch
    2. Air Jordans
    3. Bape Clothing and Sneakers
    4. Custom Printed T-Shirts
    5. Electronics
    6. Gags and Pranks
    7. Nike Air Force Ones
    8. UGGS
    9. Video Game Accessories
    10. And many more items to come ! We will update the list and notify the forums under the "classified" selling section
  • rudyrivera1189
    • Jun 12

Re: Apple Ipod Nano 4GB 3 Gen

Hey everyone. The listing is still up on eBay. The auction is now up to 40.99. I'm hoping it gets somewhat close to $70.00 or more would be nice. I'm saving up for my Sprint Touch =) Shipping Price is only $6. I'm not the kind of seller that puts up a listing for like $20.00 and your like WOW 20 bucks?! I want it ! Then you go to buy it and the shipping price is about 90.00. lmao I think you guys get it. Well just letting you guys know that it's still up. There a bunch of people watching the item so if your interested BID. I'll ship WORLDWIDE !

We will be selling the following items:
    1. Abercrombie & Fitch
    2. Air Jordans
    3. Bape Clothing and Sneakers
    4. Custom Printed T-Shirts
    5. Electronics
    6. Gags and Pranks
    7. Nike Air Force Ones
    8. UGGS
    9. Video Game Accessories
    10. And many more items to come ! We will update the list and notify the forums under the "classified" selling section

Comment

Working...