Waiting for email confrimation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Waiting for email confrimation

I registered last night (11 05 2009) on my new blackberry and received a reply saying that an e-mail with my password would be sent.I have not received it.Please reply. My e-mail address is termminator21@hotmail.com. Thank you,termminator.
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Waiting for email confrimation

you have to go to the email address on your computer and check it out... your blackberry doesnt pull up the spam folders on your email clients which it will go depending on the way that you have your messages being filtered. so check your spam folder and see if it is in there.... its automatic and shows as being sent.

Comment

• puertoblack2003
      OG Member
      • Nov 08

Originally posted by D/\SH
      you have to go to the email address on your computer and check it out... your blackberry doesnt pull up the spam folders on your email clients which it will go depending on the way that you have your messages being filtered. so check your spam folder and see if it is in there.... its automatic and shows as being sent.
      I registered last night (11 05 2009) on my new blackberry and received a reply saying that an e-mail with my password would be sent.I have not received it.Please reply. My e-mail address is termminator21@hotmail.com. Thank you,termminator.

yea he did registered last night from another planet...i just seen the registration when he signed up...11.06.2009 at 6:17pm...get you story straight buddy....

SPJ Bulletin @
      forum.smartphonejunkie.org
      Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by puertoblack2003
        yea he did registered last night from another planet...i just seen the registration when he signed up...11.06.2009 at 6:17pm...get you story straight buddy....
        and also we doent send passwords.... you make your own or did things change pb?

Comment

• puertoblack2003
          OG Member
          • Nov 08

Originally posted by D/\SH
          and also we doent send passwords.... you make your own or did things change pb?

nope it's the same as before...dude don't know what he's talking about....

SPJ Bulletin @
          forum.smartphonejunkie.org
          Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

Working...