X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GokuSS3
    • Jun 02

Re: Complete Vista Ultimate Theme

Originally posted by LeetDonkey
    Ok I am still having a problem, I have installed both wisbar applications need but when i search my phone, I have no folder called themes in the windows defice folder.. any idea why..

Do i need to download and install a theme from windows first?

Sorry to be a pain...

--Donkey.
    K you have wisbar , what about wisbar advancedesktop 3 need that also. And are you using active syn or windows mobile device center ?
    sigpic
    The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
    How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
    If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• LeetDonkey
      • Jan 17

I have wisbar advance 3 and wisbar advance desktop both installed on my phone....

...and im using active sync

--Donkey.

Comment

• GokuSS3
        • Jun 02

I have wisbar advance 3 and wisbar advance desktop both installed on my phone....

...and im using active sync

--Donkey.
        Then just do like the video say's theme folder should be there. explorer , mobile based device , desktop copy the files into the folders
        sigpic
        The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
        How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
        If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• LeetDonkey
          • Jan 17

Originally posted by GokuSS3
          Then just do like the video say's theme folder should be there. explorer , mobile based device , desktop copy the files into the folders

ya man.. I have no theme folder or desktop folder at all. never did...

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

ya man.. I have no theme folder or desktop folder at all. never did...
            ok did you install desktop like the first post said also? you need wisbar advance 3 and wisbar advance desktop to make this work and WAD gives you that folder. and you cant be using WAD2 because the image names are different in that version over the original

Comment

• DJCaSpER
              Supporter/Designer
              • Oct 19

please read my tutorial at the top of the page. it's vary easy to do. just follow my steps and ull have the theme working.
              sigpic

Comment

• tyquan1980
                • Dec 28

this might seem dum to you but i wanted to know how do i get that logon srceen that you have when you phone comes on like you have on your phone?

Comment

• DJCaSpER
                  Supporter/Designer
                  • Oct 19

yes my slide out key board works just not on this browser. i know that it's not made for my phone but it cool to have. i have like 5 browsers i try them all out and see how they work.
                  sigpic

Comment

• tyquan1980
                    • Dec 28

how do i get the login screen for my phone like you have when your phone starts up?

Comment

• tyquan1980
                      • Dec 28

and i dont have the active sync like you have i have the WINDOWS MOBILE DEVICE CENTER im running on windows vista not windows XP. and is there any opther way i can putt the themes on my phone? i tryed it but i dont get that start menu all i get is them theme an my phone is running on windows mobile 6.1

Comment

• DJCaSpER
                        Supporter/Designer
                        • Oct 19

ok with windows vista go to sync center. sync ur ppc to the computer and follow the same steps i have posted above in my tutorial. it's the same process.
                        sigpic

Comment

• tyquan1980
                          • Dec 28

how do i get more icons on the desktop?

--------- New Post Merged on 27/1/2009 at 0448 --------

thanks man looks great on my phone now i just need to kknow how to putt more icons on the desktop an im straight lol
                          Last edited by tyquan1980; January 27, 2009, 03:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Sh0wNuF
                            • Jul 09

Originally posted by tyquan1980
                            this might seem dum to you but i wanted to know how do i get that logon srceen that you have when you phone comes on like you have on your phone?
                            the logon screen is already there, just tap and hold on the wallpaper and choose "next page" until you get to the screen. From there you can tap and hold the background again and choose to set it as the first page so that it pops up whenever you wake up your device.

Originally posted by tyquan1980
                            how do i get more icons on the desktop?

--------- New Post Merged on 27/1/2009 at 0448 --------

thanks man looks great on my phone now i just need to kknow how to putt more icons on the desktop an im straight lol
                            just tap and hold until the options come up and choose to add a shortcut and then you can add anything you want, you just gotta mess with it until you get the hang of it.
                            sigpic

Comment

• tyquan1980
                              • Dec 28

helooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

--------- New Post Merged on 27/1/2009 at 0711 --------

i know how to do that but the icons are not the same as the one's you get on the desktop for example when i done that then i pull up the start menu the icons go over the start menu instead of the other way around.. only the i cons that came with it is the one's that dont cover the start menu when i pull it up. i been all around this thing an so far i still haven't find a way to get the icons from going over the start menu when i pull it up. an the icons area bit bigger then the normal one.s on there an when i switch the icons to make them small it's to small haha. but i just wanted to know if there is anything i can do to fix those porblems i cant even make the icons the same way as they are with other icons.

--------- New Post Merged on 27/1/2009 at 0727 --------

oh an one more thing. how do i putt the icons in the tray on the right bottom side of the panel were the volume is im not understading that one either.
                              Last edited by tyquan1980; January 27, 2009, 06:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• DJCaSpER
                                Supporter/Designer
                                • Oct 19

ok look on wad pull up the start menu and tap and hold and u can put new icons for ur app's also on the bottom right same thing tap and hold and put ur icon. before u start asking questions over and over like u have please play around with it and see wwhat u can and can't do. u have a lot of stuff u can do like on ur home desktop. also when u make a post and ask a question wait for a answer before u post agin. double posting is hard to answer if asking to many question. also on spj and xda we and them have a lot of icon for wad that u could use as well
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...